Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Alex Ariza Still Work With Wildcard Fighters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Alex Ariza Still Work With Wildcard Fighters?

There are so many rumors gonig around about Team Khan dropping Ariza, Ariza said it was to do with financial contract or money, Khan suggested it was something to do with the training camp and that both him and Roach decided to walk away from Ariza.

If you look at the post fight with Maidana, Miguel Diaz calls Ariza "Dirty" I believe there might be something to do with PEDs. There is also a rumor that Alex Ariza is gone as a whole at the wildcard, Yet he is in Mexico with Chavez Jr?

What is going on please?

as if this is news. pac and any fighter ariza works with are juicing

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
      as if this is news. pac and any fighter ariza works with are juicing
      That comment doesnt answer the question I was asking, But thanks for that.

Again my question for the people of boxingscene: Does Alex Ariza still work with wildcard fighters or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Boiled View Post
        That comment doesnt answer the question I was asking, But thanks for that.

Again my question for the people of boxingscene: Does Alex Ariza still work with wildcard fighters or not?
        As far as I know, he's still working with Pacquiao and Chavez Jr camps, so although he doesn't do his work at the Wildcard he's still working with some Wild Card fighters.

The only Wild Card fighter's he had contracts with were Pac, Chavez and Khan.

Comment

He only has a contract with Chavez Jr, Pac, and Khan. He had a deal for individual fights with fighters like Benavidez Jr. before he left Cali.

Ariza didn't work with every fighter at the Wild Card Gym.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_Por_Libra View Post
            He only has a contract with Chavez Jr, Pac, and Khan. He had a deal for individual fights with fighters like Benavidez Jr. before he left Cali.

Ariza didn't work with every fighter at the Wild Card Gym.
            Khan has said on Sky Sports that he only has a contract with Roach and no contract with Ariza.

I think what happened was this: Ariza used his close relationship with Khan to get him to sign a contract he had already had drafted up and asked Khan to sign it, Khan not being the sharpest knife in the drawer signed the contract which probably paid Ariza a very, very large sum without thinking, Khans Team finds out and then in what is like a CIA type operation break in to Ariza hotel room when Ariza is out and confiscate the contract. Then they give him the boot. That is what I believe happened.

Team Khan are acting more like a Mafia and Intelligence/Undercover agents each day trying to protect thier cash cow at all costs.

Comment

khan says he doesnt deal with the business side,so he is either lying or blind to whats really gone down.

ariza did good for him,certantly didnt stop him surviving a tough gruelling fight so khans reason is a lie.
              him and his family are not covincing with thier lame reasons and no comments ***** out phrases.

i imagine pac has no issues,nor does roach. but maybe if khan is sparring pac again and ariza is there for pac,things could get awkward.

khan neds to be a man,do whats correct for his career,not what appeases his family who are probably leaches and dodgy business men with no knowledge of the business in boxing.

Comment

Ariza has always been involved in PED allegations. I hope this clown gets dropped from all fighters he has worked with, this guy gets too much attention and it has gotten to his head, the **** is only a workout and nutrition advisor, lord knows why the hell people make it him out to be the important one in team Pac. Roach and Manny are the important ones not that clown.

Comment

Originally posted by dvb View Post
                  khan says he doesnt deal with the business side,so he is either lying or blind to whats really gone down.

ariza did good for him,certantly didnt stop him surviving a tough gruelling fight so khans reason is a lie.
                  him and his family are not covincing with thier lame reasons and no comments ***** out phrases.

i imagine pac has no issues,nor does roach. but maybe if khan is sparring pac again and ariza is there for pac,things could get awkward.

khan neds to be a man,do whats correct for his career,not what appeases his family who are probably leaches and dodgy business men with no knowledge of the business in boxing.
                  Thats very nice and I agree with you completely, But it stil does not answer the question of exactly what happened between Khan and Ariza. That is what everyone Im trying to find out, Was it PEDs, Was it money, Was it the Reebok gloves, What caused this issue?

Comment

If Pac let Ariza go as well then that would be alarming... But to my understanding this is just a financial issue between Artiza and Khan's camp

Comment

Working...
                    X