Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone else sick The Beatles whatever anniversary crap?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone else sick The Beatles whatever anniversary crap?

I'm so done with all the Beatles nuthugging an ubiquitousness. Good lord, now the are advertising them for Carnnival Cruises. Those ******ed commercials walking around with their old asses and wack ass outfits. Now, my itunes just randomly switched to some beatles song while I was running yesterday like 4 times. I almost smashed it. Who the hell wants to play Guitar Hero to Beatles songs?

Please stop bleeding people and marketing this crap!!!!!!!!!

Aye, it'll be ****, the best beatle is dead.

Comment

Comment

I only ever liked one Beatles song, and appropriately enough Lennon had nothing to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Loccy View Post
          Aye, it'll be ****, the best beatle is dead.
          The best two Beatles are dead, I often think why one of them couldn't have been Ringo.

Comment

Comment

I was not anticipating hearing more beatles crap by posting this thread.

Their music does nothing for me. They're phonies, they start as a goody two shoes clean cut band, then they jump the bandwagon to rebellious hippies, something smells phony to me...

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post

Their music does nothing for me. They're phonies, they start as a goody two shoes clean cut band, then they jump the bandwagon to rebellious hippies, something smells phony to me...
                Not really. Spending a long time in India taking a variety of hallucinogenic substances turned them into hippies.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post

That's what happens when you take drugs.

Comment

That was later. It was coming to California, they got all trendy.

Stones>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Beatles

Comment

Working...
                    X