No announcement yet.

Last night proved making weight hurt Cotto against Pacman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SugarRoyJones View Post
    You either can't read or don't read. Equally bad. I never mentioned no Pac rematch. He'll get battered again. I said the styles make the fights.

you dont even understand your own post

you said that Cotto beating Yuri proved that he was weight drained against PAC

WTF? really? empty your drool cup son and tell mommy to put on your favorite cartoon....internet time is over

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
      yea,

because fighting Yuri Foreman is a great barometer

its this kind of moronic thinking that could lead to Cotto getting his new belt ganked AGAIN by PAC

back under your rock, troll
      I agree with the boy. I always thought he looked smaller than usual against Packy. His lack of usual stoutness and sturdiness cost him the fight imo.

I wanna see a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
        He wouldn't even fight him at 147, you really think he'll fight him at 154?

That said, Pacquiao should beat Cotto at any weight. He's just better.
        Yes he will, he is open to it.

Comment

Last night proved that Cotto can beat Yuri Foreman. Nothing more, nothing less.
          BWHAHAHAHHA! TS got pwned!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            Open to it at a catch weight. It won't happen at 154. At least, that's what I believe.

Comment

Jro, I love the Pacster, but that catchweight was bull****.

Cotto will do much better when he doesn't have to be shot and weight drained. I say shot because of the beatdown Tony put on him.

Am I saying he'll beat the Filipino Icon and Hero of Asia? Not necessarily, but he'll be much more powerful and more durable.

Comment

Open to it at a catch weight. It won't happen at 154. At least, that's what I believe.
                Well we agree to disagree then. I believe Pac would fight him at 154. Nothing will change from Pac-Cotto at 145 to 154.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
                  I agree with the boy. I always thought he looked smaller than usual against Packy. His lack of usual stoutness and sturdiness cost him the fight imo.

I wanna see a rematch.

you're a sadist Dap

Comment

That is what I am saying. I want the Pac-Cotto rematch at 154. I am tired of everybody making dumbass excuses on why Pac dominated Cotto.

Maybe the reason was that Pac is just greater than Cotto. But, I don't mind the rematch at 154 watch him stop Cotto again. And, then everybody can STFU after.
                    Don't be mad at the fact he demanded a catchweight for that fight. If he wouldn't have, there wouldn't have been anything 2 say. Idk if Cotto would have won but it would have been a better fight. Also, wtf was the point of him wanting a 145 pound catchweight 2 then fight Joshua Clottey at the regular 147 weight limit?????

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
                      Jro, I love the Pacster, but that catchweight was bull****.

Cotto will do much better when he doesn't have to be shot and weight drained. I say shot because of the beatdown Tony put on him.

Am I saying he'll beat the Filipino Icon and Hero of Asia? Not necessarily, but he'll be much more powerful and more durable.
                      He still won't be able to handle the speed or the stance, or the unorthodox. Foreman landed some shots that if Pac would of landed it would of been a different story.

Styles makes fights, Style wise Cotto can not and will not beat Margarito or Pac in any weight period.

Comment

Working...
                      X