And New Heavyweight Champion of the world

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And New Heavyweight Champion of the world

David Haye,

congratulations to David Haye, stayed diciplined, made Valuev hit fin air and landed good shots, with a hurt right hand since the second round.

Great win

Good win indeed, shame im drunk and need to go and please the gf whos had face on since 8 tonight Its been worth it though

Comment

great win, but what the **** was jim wyatts scorecard all about what a load of bull****!!

Comment

Jim Watt is about as much use as a condom machine in the Vatican !

What a Win for Haye !!!

I jumped off my chair when he rocked the Giant in the 12th round, what a feat !!!!

No one has ever rocked that lump of lard before, Haye is the second coming after Lewis !!

Comment

Originally posted by Richie-G View Post
          great win, but what the **** was jim wyatts scorecard all about what a load of bull****!!
          Just as well he isnt a judge, he is very often wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
            Jim Watt is about as much use as a condom machine in the Vatican !

What a Win for Haye !!!

I jumped off my chair when he rocked the Giant in the 12th round, what a feat !!!!

No one has ever rocked that lump of lard before, Haye is the second coming after Lewis !!
            i was pleasantly surprised at the decision . I thought haye edged it because 4/5 of his punches per round were better than 1/none from valuev but taking account of the location of the fight i didnt think he'd get the nod.

Comment

Originally posted by shobox View Post
              i was pleasantly surprised at the decision . I thought haye edged it because 4/5 of his punches per round were better than 1/none from valuev but taking account of the location of the fight i didnt think he'd get the nod.

No one has ever rocked the Giant before, that feat alone is worth alot for Haye no matter what some people saw the score as.

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
                No one has ever rocked the Giant before, that feat alone is worth alot for Haye no matter what some people saw the score as.
                yep he defo put 3 myths about him to rest

1) he hasnt got good stamina - he went the 12 round distance dodging and moving around valuev with ease
                2) he cant stick to a game plan - lol
                3)his power and speed wont hurt a good heavyweight - see sig

Comment

Originally posted by shobox View Post
                  yep he defo put 3 myths about him to rest

1) he hasnt got good stamina - he went the 12 round distance dodging and moving around valuev with ease
                  2) he cant stick to a game plan - lol
                  3)his power and speed wont hurt a good heavyweight - see sig
                  David did the business!!! He made Valuev miss all night long, he is ready, most of the americans are jealous and quick to dismiss Haye because they have no his heavyweight fighter in his class, and they just want him to fail. FACT no American could beat Haye at Cruiserweight or will beat him at Heavyweight until he is at least 35 lol

Comment

Hes the paper champion.

Comment

Working...
                    X