Why do people talk trash about Al Haymon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I think he gets the hate cause he never shows himself

Comment

What am I missing? Are Arum and Oscar being seen as saints now?

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
        how in less than a month and 35 posts have you decided he's a floyd nuthugger when theres been barely any floyd topics.

Exactly whos Alt are you?
        Oooooooooooooo

Gooooooot em

Alt exposed

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
          Oscar has a history of privileging Mexican fighters.
          His question was in regards to Al Haymon. Why do you bring up Oscar and Mexicans?

Typical...

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
            What am I missing? Are Arum and Oscar being seen as saints now?
            The question was asked about Haymon. No where in his original thread was anything about Oscar or Arum.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              You can't be mad at him, he is right. "They" hate Floyd and is with Al...and why not privilege the black fighters? Seems like everyone takes advantage of them...good for Al.
              Boo hoo black fighters get taken advantage of...

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                The question was asked about Haymon. No where in his original thread was anything about Oscar or Arum.
                Yeah, but everybody trashes everybody. Not just Haymon.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                  Boo hoo black fighters get taken advantage of...
                  Not by Al Haymon. He pays them well and gets them in good matchups. Al Haymon is the best thing that ever happened to pro boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                    Not by Al Haymon. He pays them well and gets them in good matchups. Al Haymon is the best thing that ever happened to pro boxers.
                    Never said he wasnt or never said he was bad. Just pointed out a comment I found to be cry babyish. And my reasoning is, chances are if someone gets taken advantage of it because they are ignorant of their situation or just ignorant in general. Most pro sports have athletes coming out of college. Boxers, well most barely have a HS diploma. So my point is, its not just "black fighters" that get taken advantage of. I am sure zanfer screws Mexicans over and Hearn screws over white Europeans and I am sure there will be some black American fighters that will come out later and say Haymon screwed them too. You cant please everyone, white, black, brown, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                      we all wish it was true but history and present says other wise.
                      Im a minority conservative and I really couldn't care less about race. Honestly, I dont care if Boxer A is blue skinned and Boxer B has purple skin, as long as A & B are the best fighters. Honestly I've moved on from the topic of race Years Ago. I found that the only people that keep discussing race now, are the prejudiced people, themselves. Us conservatives never discuss it, because we've moved past it.

Comment

Working...
                      X