Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] IMDB massage board is gone

F*uckkkkk!!!!

there are only 3 forums i frecquently visited. here, reddit and imdb
    all this movie thread made me go to imdb. I almost always checked their forums after I finish a movie. Especially one that's complex, weird or different in hopes of some greater insight or noteworthy elements I missed. Which more often than not it supplied. It has a lot of trolls and ****ty posts so I get why they'd remove it but there's nothing like the specificity of those posts on Reddit for even the smallest movie/show and that makes me sad that it's gone.

not only that, the game of thrones message board has been the busiest place on the internet with several hundreds post per second. not only discussing the show it has trancend in to more global forum with different kind topics like pet, hobby, relationship even politic. surely GOT's board alone produce a lot of cash for IMDB.

well i admit there are a lot of trolls there but it's not so bad to the point it must be shut down entirely.

there are big money behind this.

https://www.pastemagazine.com/articl...ge-boards.html
    Last edited by betmen; 02-21-2017, 09:22 PM.

Sucks man. I never post on IMDB, but I like to lurk.

I wish Reddit was gone instead.

Comment

Too bad...I could really use a massage.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
        Too bad...I could really use a massage.

is weird that you can't edit your own title thread

Comment

"And while the decision to shut down IMDb’s message boards makes sense given both the rise in hate speech and fiscal challenges of maintaining it"

Haha, one of the main reasons they are shutting it down is because the ****** loser alt right bigots who flood their forum just like they flood this forum.

Alt right basement kids are dedicated to their bigotry and nothing else. What a Bunch of losers.

Comment

Yes it sucks. I liked reading the discussions on less popular/old TV shows and movies. Some had great info about the filming etc, now it's gone forever. Of course there'll be other places that discuss popular/current movies and TV shows, but none where you'll find other people that have recently watched that old straight to TV movie and want to discuss it.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
              "And while the decision to shut down IMDb’s message boards makes sense given both the rise in hate speech and fiscal challenges of maintaining it"

Haha, one of the main reasons they are shutting it down is because the ****** loser alt right bigots who flood their forum just like they flood this forum.

Alt right basement kids are dedicated to their bigotry and nothing else. What a Bunch of losers.
              every forum have trolls. they still open.

imdb's message board are the best feature on the site. is the most popular movie/tv show forum on the net. it certainly very profitable, they can employ paid moderator just like reddit.

there are something behind this! my money is on SJWs media who want the left to be the only one with open forum.

l

Comment

are you f**king serious?!?

damn I used to love hitting the IMDB message boards after a movie

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  are you f**king serious?!?

damn I used to love hitting the IMDB message boards after a movie
                  yeah i just found out today myself. apparently is been gone since the 20th.

GOT and TWD boards were fenomenal, since so many people watching. it even full of activities when the shows on a break.

Comment

so they shut the **** down because of trolls? the f**k?

like you said there are trolls of all kinds on every f**king board on the internet

there's gotta be more to it

Comment

Working...
                    X