No announcement yet.

Worst physical pain you've ever experienced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jem Mace View Post
    Kidney stone. I was on the floor incapacitated, I thought I was dying.
    Same here.

Nothing compared to that. Not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Same here.

My uncle has had that and an accessed tooth. He said the tooth was worse.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        Tooth pain is the worst. I had an abcessed tooth that I had to deal with over a weekend. I wanted to fuking cry

Hurt more than when my appendix was about to explode lol
        SAMEE

I had a big cavity that I ignored for a while until the pain was excrutiating. It was impossible to even think until I shot enough Orajel into cavity to make my whole dam mouth numb. Got a root canal shortly after.

I've gotten my ass kicked something fierce before, took a full kick to the nuts.. none of that **** compares to that tooth pain

EDIT: I've never heard a kidney stone but I've heard it sucks too

Comment

Originally posted by Jem Mace View Post
          Kidney stone. I was on the floor incapacitated, I thought I was dying.
          Awh **** idk why I just laughed at that, sounds terrible dude

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          Ruptured my spleen in a horseback riding accident. Spent a week in ICU and another week right next to surgery in case they ended up needing to take it out. Crazy amount of pain.
          Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
          Snapped both bones in my forearm, it looked like a U-bend. It didn't break the skin either so it was just slushing around inside, so ****ed up.
          God dammmm

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Same here.

Ever since I've been living in fear of getting another

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              Awh **** idk why I just laughed at that, sounds terrible dude
              Lol, It was the fetus position!

Comment

I passed some stones a couple years back. It's the worst Fuking thing in the world. Curled up on the floor unable to piss out of sheer pain. Omg the worst. I eat lemons slices on the regular now to prevent them stones from coming back to me.

Comment

Ones that stand out... splintering the distal and middle phalanx of my left second/middle finger when a heavy wooden outer door slammed on my hand. Still get pain today and the finger is really stiff in colder months. Other than that I'd go with tooth pain. When my wisdom teeth were coming through I got an infection in the gum back there. Tried to treat it with old fashion remedies, salt water etc. Endured it for about a month before I could no longer function, was hard enough just to breath. Used to stand in the mirror contemplating gouging a hole in my gum to stop the pain. Ended up getting antibiotics and it fixed it in no time...

Comment

i had my appendix removed, the pain leading up to that was really intense. up to that point in my life, that was definitely the worst.

it ruptured during surgery so i ended up recovering in the hospital for a week. the recovery process really sucked, my entire abdomen was so sore from the surgery and all that but that wasn't too bad.

the absolute worst pain i've ever experienced is tooth pain. i also ignored a cavity for way too long, horrible, horrible pain.

Comment

Tooth ache

An injection into the roof of my mouth to ironically give me pain relief was one of the most painful things ive ever felt

Ear ache - same level as bad tooth ache

Overall I think im lucky theres much worse pain im sure.

Broken ribs dislocated bones etc hurt less than tooth ache and ear ache

Comment

Working...
                      X