This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    Balotelli is quite possibly the biggest waste of talent ever.

He should be on the same tier as Neymar, Hazard, and Suarez at this point but he's too incredibly stupid to figure out that he needs to act like an adult and play the game like a professional regardless of his childish frustrations.
    I think he just lacks a footballing brain.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
      I think he just lacks a brain.
      Fixed

Comment

• Waste of talent GTFO. Balotelli is and always was, a poor man's Heskey.

Comment

• Ravel Morrison is a waste of talent.

He's literally achieved nothing with his talent.

The writing was on the wall when he had rotten teeth at aged 19.

I think he's probably special needs though to be fair.

Comment

• Jack Wilshere comes close as well. Single handily ruined his own career by deciding parties, alcohol and drugs were more important than knocking about the ball and not the 8-ball kind either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              Waste of talent GTFO. Balotelli is and always was, a poor man's Heskey.
              pffftt...heskey is unimaginative trash, he could never scored a simple curler like this

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
                pffftt...heskey is unimaginative trash, he could never scored a simple curler like this

Your footballing knowledge of heskey probably goes as far as YouTube videos of nerds mocking him.

Heskeys career as a footballer >>>>>>>>balotellis

That's a straight clear as you like FACT.

And I don't give a **** if he scored 2 goals in a quarter final or whatever it was, he's been a pure bum for the majority of his career and if it wasn't for his off field antics he'd be playing semi pro football where his bummy self truly belongs.

Heskey won trebles and countless other trophies and was an actual useful footballer for a decent period of time, Balo has been a bum for the majority of his.

Comment

• Wislheres a great shout, that kid was something special. Still remember watching him as a 16 year old in a reserve cup final against us and he was head and shoulders above anyone else on the pitch.

The kid had it all...tbf he's been very unlucky with injuries which ruined him. Can't believe he's currently on loan at Bournemouth, fully fit and on form I'd rate him as the best English footballer around.

Comment

• I actually think Adam Lallana is the best English footballer around.

We. Are. Rubbish.

Comment

• The hottest summer yet..

Comment

Working...
                      X