No announcement yet.

UNDERRATED boom bap beats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNDERRATED boom bap beats

I don't really listen to rap music anymore because most of it sounds childish to me and can't relate to it anymore (but that's an other story, not important for this topic), except for some DMX, 2pac, Nas, Freddie Foxxx joints who could never bore me.

Let this be a thread about all the underrated beats and albums who never got the credit they deserved in your opinion.

My first pick would be this album:

Top notch beats, including beatmakers such as Buckwild, Marley Marl, Clark Kent, Havoc & EZ, and the others lesser known producers who gave Nore and Capone some bomb ass beats. Plus Tragedy Khadafi, who was their mentor and the brain behind this album, is very underrated gangsta rapper. He even appears on more songs than Capone.

Herb McGruff, Big L's and Cam's buddy, I used to listen his tracks a lot. The beats are crazy

Also....

Finesse's beats on this album are incredible from start to finish.

Comment

And one of my very favorite producers, Easy Mo Bee. It's such a shame how underrated he is, this man made so many great beats for Biggie, Pac, Das EFX, Lost Boyz, etc. Also he made a joint album with Miles Davis right before Miles passed away. He was my inspiration when I used to make beats myself.

Here's the playlist with about 70 songs he made the beats for:

Comment

Working...
      X