Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
      Spoiler:

You're Alexkid.
      He's nowhere near as funny
      Or pretty

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
        Your the ****** if its taken you this long to find The Wire. Its easily one of the greatest shows of all time.

Up there with Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones and Boardwalk Empire
        i don't have all that patience watching shows and waiting for it so i usually just download it when every thing is done and died down. i downloaded breaking bad but got bored the hell out of it. game thrones i did watch when everything was done. boardwalk bored the hell out of it too.

i am just going back to the oldies so i can have something to do on my spare time.

Comment

Band Of Brothers is the first full series that i waited for and watched on Sundays...great war series

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
            i don't have all that patience watching shows and waiting for it so i usually just download it when every thing is done and died down. i downloaded breaking bad but got bored the hell out of it. game thrones i did watch when everything was done. boardwalk bored the hell out of it too.

i am just going back to the oldies so i can have something to do on my spare time.
            Boardwalk was a great series

Breaking Bad was a bit boring for me too.

Comment

so i am currently downloading both right about now. this shit will probably be done by tomorrow. so any of you ******s seen both this shows?

what's your take on it?
              imo the two best shows ever to grace television. band of brothers edges it but both epic

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Boardwalk was a great series

Breaking Bad was a bit boring for me too.
                yeah breaking bad was like watching a depressed old man waiting for his death but for some reason it just couldn't happen earlier.

boardwalk could have been good but i just can't take Steve Buscemi's face. i just can't imagine him being a gangster from all the ******ed face he has ever been in.

Comment

also I must be the only one who enjoyed those dockyard polaks in season 2

Comment

yeah breaking bad was like watching a depressed old man waiting for his death but for some reason it just couldn't happen earlier.

boardwalk could have been good but i just can't take Steve Buscemi's face. i just can't imagine him being a gangster from all the ******ed face he has ever been in.
                    I was cool with the "man-waiting-to-die" feel. It explained his urgency and mindset. It was just that he never cared for sex anymore. I never got that aspect of it.

Buscemi pulled it off for me. The other cast member where great too.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      I was cool with the "man-waiting-to-die" feel. It explained his urgency and mindset. It was just that he never cared for sex anymore. I never got that aspect of it.

Buscemi pulled it off for me. The other cast member where great too.
                      medication might explain that

Comment

Working...
                      X