Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
    Haha yeah i thought so.

Now fuuck off you sellout POS.
    You have no argument. You just call names. You made accusations but have yet to provide proof. You are a clown and your schtik is dying.

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
      You have no argument. You just call names. You made accusations but have yet to provide proof. You are a clown and your schtik is dying.
      No you're the clown for defending a joke like Trump.

Comment

No you're the clown for defending a joke like Trump.
        Thank you for making my point for me yet again.

Comment

Thank you for making my point for me yet again.
          Point?

Hahahahahahahah ok

Comment

Point?

Hahahahahahahah ok
            Yes. The point is that you can not actually argue your position.

All you do is call the most vile insults you can think of in order to draw attention away from the fact that there is no substance behind your opinions.

You regurgitate the pablum you are fed and should someone ask for an explanation, you have nothing but insults in exchange.

You look like a child throwing a tantrum.

Comment

Comment

Yes. The point is that you can not actually argue your position.

All you do is call the most vile insults you can think of in order to draw attention away from the fact that there is no substance behind your opinions.

You regurgitate the pablum you are fed and should someone ask for an explanation, you have nothing but insults in exchange.

You look like a child throwing a tantrum.
                How do you're folks feel about you defending Trumps positions?

Would you have felt that same way when you're parents immigrated here or was you're whole "im a son of former Mexican immigrants" BS?

Cuz i have a hard time believing that someone who comes from Mexican immigrant parents would side with trumps statements.

Again if you are Mexican/American well i feel pity for you and ashamed of you.

Now like i said Trumps racial slurs and comments are all over the web there not hard to find, and i am not the only one accusing him of being a racist most Americans feel the same.
                Last edited by kidbazooka; 08-22-2016, 03:14 AM.

Comment

How do you're folks feel about you defending Trumps positions?

Would you have felt that same way when you're parents immigrated here or was you're whole "im a son of former Mexican immigrants" BS?

Cuz i have a hard time believing that someone who comes from Mexican immigrant parents would side with trumps statements.

Again if you are Mexican/American well i feel pity for you and ashamed of you.

Now like i said Trumps racial slurs and comments are all over the web there not hard to find, and i am not the only one accusing him of being a racist most Americans feel the same.
                  My Dad is a LEGAL immigrant. He did it the right way. Who do you think shaped my opinion, tard? Or maybe I should give you some femmy fkn safe space 'cause maybe you never met your father and hence wouldn't already know that fathers mold their sons?

Actually, perhaps it's appropriate for me to pity you.

I will.

It's my privilege.

Comment

Working...
                  X