No announcement yet.

Why do you dislike Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
    Look man here's the thing he's just a regular Mexican fighter you know he look great beating down dem stiff euroooos but every time he face a real bruvva he get shown up as having no skills and schooled but the man always try keep a bruvva down so he gets those robberies like dat
    The only bruvva who ever beat Canelo is Mayweather and Mayweather beats everybody including at least two dozen bruvvas. If Canelo was black you would love him and say he won all those "robberies".

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
      the people who don't like him are the same bunch of people who didn't like him since I been here three years ago. Except then, they coukdnt say **** about him because he was doing everything right.

The moment he showed signs of vulnerability, you guys decided then, it was the right time to unleash your hate. It was all just waiting out for the perfect moment to lash out at him because in the beginning, prior to the Mayweather loss and the fighting at 155, no one could say much about him even though deep down they despised him, sort of like yourself.

100 percent truth. So you have to ask yourself, as well as the others why have you always hated him?

Please, don't even bull**** and tell me "I only started hating him when..."

You mother****ers never liked him, and you never will. Period.

Before Mayweather he was even worse. Fighting Hatton(Matthew lol) for the belt, Cintron, Gomez, Ryan Rhodes lol. He's had everything given to him on a platter. Before Trout his best win was the corpse of Shane Mosley. I don't really have a problem with him but I can't back the ducking and the catchweights and the excuses not to fight GGG and others who the fans want. I wouldn't say I'm a fan of his but to be in front of the mic and say you'll fight this guy and try to act like a badass knowing you wont lying to your fans is a b*tch move.

Comment

beercules on the war path .....YEP CANELO'S A GINGER ****.....WAR BEERCULES LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          For me, he was a manufactured star. A white Mexican with red hair who can fight.

But the thing is, he gets the judges BBC all the time. 114 for Floyd? Yeah right

Too drunk to post the scorecards for Lara but that was Lara's fight to lose. Canelo didn't do crap

Trout, he gassed and that KD did it IMO, plus Trout said the ring was spongy

Then the **** calls out GGG only to jump back to 154 and fight some Green Teef.

Why do you like Canelo? Why do you dislike Canelo?

He really isn't special, sort of quick hands, feet like he is wearing Timbs, can't cut off a ring, scared to death of GGG, dumped his belt

Huh?
          That would trigger so many Mexicans lol!

I use to like him before he started acting like Floyd so you see Floyd fans skin colour has ZILCH to do with my hate with certain people it's the attitude he acts entitled that sort of holier than thou type of way he acts he's really a grade A douchebag!
          For the record I could stand that type of attitude If he backs up his words with actions i.e.
          "Us Mexicans don't fxck around"
          Then dump the belt and move down to the division you were struggling to make the weight years ago lol.

There are many reasons to dislike him.

Comment

we don't f#ck around!

Comment

I don't dislike him. I had Lara winning but the right could have been a draw or 7-5 either way. Tough fight to score.

Comment

People hate him cuz they ain't him.

Also because he has a bigger snake than all his haters on this site.

Comment

I never liked him, he is build up like the next star in boxing, but the stars in boxing are dominant athletes, Roy, Tyson, Floyd, Manny, etc..., he just doesn't get quality performances and i don't see all that, that people sees on him, i recognize he is good, but is not even one of the best ten fighters in the world today, let alone best p4p.

Comment

Working...
                  X