Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

are procrastination and laziness linked? do you suffer from procrastination?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are procrastination and laziness linked? do you suffer from procrastination?

i suffer from extreme bouts of procrastination but i have also caught myself being extremely lazy at times and i wonder if there's a correlation?

a little over a week ago i made a thread stating that i was interesting in signing up for duolingo to learn spanish. well, here i am a week and a half later and i haven't even visited the website. i believe procrastination is to blame, and not laziness, due to the fact that i actually want to learn espanol.

do you suffer from procrastination? can you give me examples of when it's happened to you?
    Last edited by Tago Nang Tago; 06-29-2016, 12:43 AM.

hectari
    ElBossHogg Beercules CatchweightKing //// megas30 AlexKid
    LoadedWraps punchr -MAKAVELLI- -Kev-
    Last edited by Tago Nang Tago; 06-29-2016, 12:43 AM.

Comment

i never procrastinate if I want to do something I just do it. Why put off what you want to do?

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
        i never procrastinate if I want to do something I just do it. Why put off what you want to do?
        so if one day you decide you want a killer six-pack abs you just get to it and never quit? doesn't laziness take effect on you in one way or another eventually?

Comment

I procrastinate on selected things for the most part, if I was lazy I would procrastinate on everything.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            I procrastinate on selected things for the most part, if I was lazy I would procrastinate on everything.
            spoken like a true prophet.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
              so if one day you decide you want a killer six-pack abs you just get to it and never quit? doesn't laziness take effect on you in one way or another eventually?
              yup if I wanted it Ill go and get it simple as that, especially on something as simple as a 6pack where the blueprint already exist on how to achieve it.

procrastination sets in on things I dont want to do but I still do it cause if I dont do it, it wont get done and those are usually like responsibility type of things.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
                yup if I wanted it Ill go and get it simple as that, especially on something as simple as a 6pack where the blueprint already exist on how to achieve it.

procrastination sets in on things I dont want to do but I still do it cause if I dont do it, it wont get done and those are usually like responsibility type of things.
                i wish i had your mindset. respect.

there was a lot of **** i wanted to do today and i didn't do any except sign up for duolingo so i can get on this spanish. at least i did one thing lol.

Comment

YEs I suffer from it, its weird how I don't do anything until the last minute.

I hate it, but I think its because I get bored easy and drift off.

I heard they have some natural supplements or nootropics that help your focus and stuff.

I get bored easy like I tried to learn coding but drifted off after 3 minutes of the lecture, so I dropped the class.

usually people who are procrastinators are people who are good with physical jobs such as carpentry, athletics, mechanics, assembly line factory jobs, jobs where you have to do something physically, we are not good with book stuff in class we need hands on type of assignments.

out in the field on the move type stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    YEs I suffer from it, its weird how I don't do anything until the last minute.

I hate it, but I think its because I get bored easy and drift off.

I heard they have some natural supplements or nootropics that help your focus and stuff.

I get bored easy like I tried to learn coding but drifted off after 3 minutes of the lecture, so I dropped the class.

usually people who are procrastinators are people who are good with physical jobs such as carpentry, athletics, mechanics, assembly line factory jobs, jobs where you have to do something physically, we are not good with book stuff in class we need hands on type of assignments.

out in the field on the move type stuff.
                    interesting.......

Comment

Working...
                    X