No announcement yet.

Only Prime Roy Jones beats Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only Prime Roy Jones beats Ward

and it would be a pretty competetive fight at that.

This guy is the total package, barerra is elite, but he looks amateur

Barrera isn't elite but i still think he would give some other top Light Heavyweights a very good fight.

He has nothing for Ward though really.

Comment

I don't even reckon Jesus could beat this invincible warrior.

Imagine a prime Royston having to deal with the flush clinches, after the bell punches and head butts... IMO Roy would be stopped by the 10th on nut shots.

Comment

Prime Jr gets taken to school by ward

Comment

How many more illiterate stupid threads are you going to open? Craving for attention much?

Ward beat a green #23 ranked contender who has never fought anyone decent, who has never been past 8 rounds.

Ward should have knocked him out but he just want a decision without really punishing Barrera.

Kovalev would have knocked him out within 5.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
              Roy would have been too fast for Andre.

Comment

IMO that is the style that will give him the most problems just like B-Hop and his struggles with more Athletic Boxers like Jermaine Taylor, Roy Jones Jr, Joe Calzaghe. B-Hop and Ward style are identical, the one big major difference though is that Ward is far more athletic than B-Hop ever was.

I still think PRIME/Pre-Abraham Fight Andre Dirrell had the style to give Ward some issues. But as far as just hoping to Knock Him Out with 1 Punch...this is going to be Mayweather 2.0 in which Ward will just out-smart everybody to Victory and fans will just cry about how "BORING" He Is

Comment

Working...
                X