No announcement yet.

How to generate power at close range

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to generate power at close range

You know when someone gets close or if you get too close you turn the punch into a push

How do you turn a close range cross for example into a worthy shot if theyve managed to creep forward and stop it reaching full extension?

The power comes from two forces colliding. If they walk into a shot, it will still do damage, if not more so than normal. You're not going to get the same "snapping" effect because the range is reduced (like you stated yourself). You make your adjustments based on range with half steps, changing trajectory, or the arc of the elbow.

But seriously man, just go to a ****ing gym already dammit. I don't get why anyone, including myself, even bothers getting articulate with you. One stupid question after another that could easily be answered by 1 minute with a trainer. Lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by BG_Knocc_Out View Post
      The power comes from two forces colliding. If they walk into a shot, it will still do damage, if not more so than normal. You're not going to get the same "snapping" effect because the range is reduced (like you stated yourself). You make your adjustments based on range with half steps, changing trajectory, or the arc of the elbow.

But seriously man, just go to a ****ing gym already dammit. I don't get why anyone, including myself, even bothers getting articulate with you. One stupid question after another that could easily be answered by 1 minute with a trainer. Lmao.
      Would you like me to fix you up with a proper troll? He can teach you the ways of the not so obvious?

Comment

Working...
      X