Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Excuses Excuses Excuses vs Real Warriors who admit defeat--NO LOSER'S LIMP!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two out of a top ten list were Manny's excuses

7. Shouldering the blame
    Although not a complete fabrication, Manny Pacquiao’s excuse that he had aggravated a shoulder injury during his points defeat to Floyd Mayweather in their mega-fight in May was poorly received. He has since had surgery on the shoulder, confirming the legitimacy of the injury. However, the issue lies in the fact Manny did not bring up the injury before the fight, despite claiming it happened during training in preparation for Mayweather. Many felt short-changed after the lacklustre fight between the two, with Mayweather comfortably winning on all three scorecards.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      I never fault a guy too much for his excuse story or why he lost explanation. I think boxing is such an individual sport you gotta play tricks on yourself to keep yourself believing you are #1 or better than your opponent even when rational minds & fans would believe otherwise.

You should be real with your bank account & taxes, but I think you gotta go for the letting your reach exceed your grasp approach with big dreams & aspirations in a competitive field like boxing. And part of that imo is coming up with reasons beyond you are the #2, or lower, most skilled guy in your division.
      But, is there a limit to the amout of reasons/excuses a fighter can make before he looks pathetic???

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
        This fight is about losers! Floyd has never lost! Opinions of anonymous haters on message board don't count as losses. Floyd won the Castillo fight! He also won the rematch, which you haters never mention.
        Floyd handled Castillo in the rematch for sure no doubting that in my opinion.

Comment

[QUOTE=anthonydavid11;16533446]David Haye with the broken toe against Wlad was a good one.

I do know that they always start with, "I'm not taking anything away from him, but..."

And then they take it away from him. Ha[
          /QUOTE]

Exactly!!! Never add a but, shake the guys hand, leave the ring, get a rematch. Win, have a trilogy!!! **** yeah!!!

Real Man ****!!!

I got some guys on my team that know never to say. But... When they **** up... As a manager I already know the but... It is called character!!

Comment

Working...
          X