Luis Ortiz has tested positive for PEDs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not gonna stop any time soon.

Comment

and not a single Fl0mo gave **** since its a HW and far far away from their hero

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        Damn, just ****in' damn. I was pretty high on Ortiz and probably his biggest supporter here - this is wicked disappointing. I had such high hopes for him, he looked like the real deal to me.
        bro I was saying the same thing. He really impressed me on how fast and big he was, but oh well. Fuk him. He lost a possible fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014
          I was thinking he'd be a decent challenger for Wladimir Klitschko in 2015 (make for an interesting matchup).

But it looks like he won't be fighting Chagaev to become Klitschko's WBA mandatory now.
          Chagaev just dodged a bullet

Comment

**** and I was comparing him to Mr. Sandman from mike tyson's punch out hahahahahahahaha i guess ortiz can kiss his dreams goodbye

Comment

Had breakfast with him at the Hard Rock Cafe after his win. Totally ruins my experience, great guy and loving family, had a young daughter on his lap the whole time. Ortiz couldn't be more joyed to talk to a fan who knows about his career, fighting Solis Acosta and Ismaikel Perez. Talked to me so long I ran out of things to say, also talking in my spanish I can only ask so much.
              Que triste Que lastima.

Comment

If this means the legendary Lateef Kayode will be back on TV, it's all good.

Comment

Ortiz vs. Briggs for the PED Heavyweight title

Comment

Working...
                  X