No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saul Alvarez To Start Training Camp in Guadalajara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Saul Alvarez To Start Training Camp in Guadalajara

WBC junior middleweight champon Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (41-0-1, 30KOs) will start training next Monday in Guadalajara and then the camp will switch to Los Angeles, according to the boxer's manager Eddy Reynoso.

Canelo is scheduled to return on May 4th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. The rumored opponent is WBA "regular" champion Austin Trout, but Reynoso says nothing will be finalized until they meet with Golden Boy later this month.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Alvarez vs Malignaggi in May, book it!

Comment

i hope he fights somebody decent

Comment

If he ends up fighting Cotto then I will root for the Puerto Rican fighter for the first time in my life in this Mexico-Puerto Rico rivalry. But if he fights Trout or better then I will root for him for finally fighting a top contender in his division.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Ha Ha Ha! Not Funny

Comment

Canelo to bless us with another fight, Hopefully that drunk Trout can keep it together long enough so that fight can get made.

Comment

Starting to get the feeling he will be fighting a WW contender. They don't want to risk Canelo losing before a Floyd fight. Either that or they are waiting for Cotto to decide if he wants a Canelo fight as a retirement payday.

Comment

It's time for Ivan Calderon to stop running.

Comment

I don't give a hoot where he's training. I want to know who he's training for.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    Alvarez need to revenge his copatriot Canos loss.

Comment

Working...
                    X