No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 50 Cent Looking For a New Boxing Gym After Mishap

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
    Holy Fing **** how the hell did i just see that . And ho did Mayweather not ko that idiot? I know he's old but still he fought Leonard for **** sake. How did mayweather senior even get in the ring what that stupid moron? Who the **** would let that happen?

bro zelenoff is like 40-0 and going to fight wladimir soon

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
      Holy Fing **** how the hell did i just see that . And ho did Mayweather not ko that idiot? I know he's old but still he fought Leonard for **** sake. How did mayweather senior even get in the ring what that stupid moron? Who the **** would let that happen?
      Zelenoff's dad has money? Charlie is autistic and really needs help. His family shouldn't let him live on his own.

Comment

Wait I don't get it, why didn't 50 cent (who owns half the gym) just say that they could stay?

I don't see the big issue, why doesn't 50 cent just buy out the other half of the gym?

Comment

Hang in there 50 Cent things will get better.

Comment

Please explain to me what this has to do with 50 Cent Looking for a new Gym? I dont get it. Who ever wrote and approved this article defintely failed in doing their job. It explains nothing that would mean 50 has to find a new gym. Cmon Son!

Comment

Ive seen Sr & Rhodes together alot. I know that wouldnt sit well with him. JMM didnt have to do that. You can just ask for privacy for an hour or so but you dont have to kick everyone out. 50 is dumb for co-owning with someone who wouildnt care anything about 50 & Sr's own fighters. Makes no sense

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                I keep reading the article and I dont get why he's looking for a new gym. What was the mishap?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                I think some of the fighters in the gym were 50 cents boys, and was thrown out by the 50 cents partner of the gym without prior notice when JMM came in, and this might be an utter disrespectful to the fighters and especially to the 50 Cents as co-owner!

Comment

Originally posted by SceneSpectator! View Post
                  I think some of the fighters in the gym were 50 cents boys, and was thrown out by the 50 cents partner of the gym without prior notice when JMM came in, and this might be an utter disrespectful to the fighters and especially to the 50 Cents as co-owner!
                  Floyd Sr. and 50 Cent had promotional plans for several of Sr.'s fighters supposedly. Floyd Sr. said something like that on a Chris Robinson interview on youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by PED Salesman View Post
                    Floyd Sr. and 50 Cent had promotional plans for several of Sr.'s fighters supposedly. Floyd Sr. said something like that on a Chris Robinson interview on youtube.
                    So, this would validate my explanation why they need to find another gym for their boys because they were thrown out by 50 Cents new partner of the gym without prior advise to 50 Cents and to Mayweather Sr. Who is this gym owner btw, and I thought 50 Cents broke relationship with the Mayweathers, or just broke ties with Jr. before?

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                      Ive seen Sr & Rhodes together alot. I know that wouldnt sit well with him. JMM didnt have to do that. You can just ask for privacy for an hour or so but you dont have to kick everyone out. 50 is dumb for co-owning with someone who wouildnt care anything about 50 & Sr's own fighters. Makes no sense
                      I think more than lilkely, Marquez's people rented out the gym from the co-owner (whoever that is), and the owner never told Floyd Sr., or whoever else frequents the gym. I mean, if you pay to have the gym to yourself, anybody there who doesn't own the place has to respect that.

Plus Marquez did let Floyd Sr. and Dirrell stay according to the article, since they were still working. The problem was just that Rhodes wasn't allowed to stay in the gym too to finish his own workout.

Comment

Working...
                      X