[NEW VIDEO] Amir Khan attacker REPLIES

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
    Haroon really gave it away.

It proves that this guy is genuine because Haroon has not dismissed the man as a phony.

Haroon said the man in the video is in possession of one of Haroonds friends bag. The man in the video is claiming that its Amir Khans.

What is not being questioned is the authenticity of the man. Haroon has already verified him, probably uknowingly by his (probable) un-thought out tweet.

All we can now discuss is whether Haroon is telling the truth of the man in the video.

Haroon claims the bag isnt Amirs and the other stuff isnt Amirs. The man in the video says it is.

Is Haroon lying or the man in the video ( about the possessions/belongings )

?

discuss

Didn't I already upload a picture from Amirs Twitter of him in possession of the exact same bag?
    Funny how he has evidently not reported these missing items too.

Comment

LMAO @ his accent.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
        LMAO @ his accent.
        "I'll bust ya again, eh. Is that wat you want you grubby bastard, eh? You want me to show tha world ya powda, eh....you zero"

Comment

This dude is hilarious.

Comment

This **** is hilarious. Love the accent. Ya ***** ya little *****.

Comment

Like he would ever carry coke, if he was caught in possession it would be the end of him.
              Sure it's partially true but why isn't he marked?
              All a bit sad and pathetic imo

Comment

This video made my day. It was so funny. I hope he post those pics of his uncle too.

Comment

Originally posted by sfalcus View Post
                  Like he would ever carry coke, if he was caught in possession it would be the end of him.
                  Sure it's partially true but why isn't he marked?
                  All a bit sad and pathetic imo

It wouldn't be the end of him, drugs are rife in all sports, period. Small fine, few months suspension and a slap on the wrist, sadly!

May not of even been his, maybe not of even happened though I do think its a bit of a strange thing to make up especially seeing most/the rest of his story seems true.
                  Also makes it seem to me anyway that there might be some truth to it as hes seemingly not reported the stolen stuff for some reason.

The thing that makes it unlikely to me is that guy in the video is quite street, the type of person you'd of expected really to either take the drugs himself/amongst the others or sold them on rather than throwing them down a drain.
                  Though maybe there was a little white line involved :P

Comment

Comment

ur a moron if u believe this guy seriouslyyyyyyy???????????

if that was amirs stuff HIS WALLET WOULD HAVE SOME SORT OF ID IN IT !
                      idiots lol

funny though

Comment

Working...
                      X