Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOLY CRAP, vitali better stay away from haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is what I was thinking. Haye could smash Vitali with one of those if he came in, but it wouldn't go down like that though. Chisora isn't good enough. But really Vitali seems very beatable for Haye now and he should really go for that fight.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
        Wow so he just beat Chisora and now he's the ruler of the HW division? C'mon, styles make fights, and Haye has some advantages (speed and technique) with guys that are about his own size.

Why didn't Haye fight like today against Wladimir? Because Wladimir was taller, with better technique, a great jab to keep him away, and great power.
        Against Vitali it would be a completely different fight, Vitali is tall with some good range, but the main difference from Chisora is that Vitali fights at the distance so unlike today, Haye won't be able to land shots like he did today.
        This is Haye's 6th Heavyweight fight>

If you expected him to ko wlad after only 4 heavyweight fights then you must not think much of Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by Thor-Odinson View Post
          haye finally gets his respect.

****ed up against wlad but a great fighter
          Great?

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
            This is Haye's 6th Heavyweight fight>

If you expected him to ko wlad after only 4 heavyweight fights then you must not think much of Wlad.
            No, I actually wasn't expecting anything from Haye in that fight, and that's exactly what a I saw, absolutely nothing.

What I'm saying is that Haye is a good CW, or even a good HW against guys that are not a lot taller than him. Haye has some good speed, but the thing is that he can't use that speed if he can't close the gap with his rival. Today Chisora did half the job by just trying to bully Haye, but as I've said against the K bros that won't happen because they like to use their range to beat their opponents.

Haye couldn't do anything against Wlad because he knew that if he was caught by one power shot while closing the distance, he was going to get hurt. As I've said, styles make fights.

Comment

Vitali beats Haye easier than Wlad did, Chisora left himself wide open on the inside. Vitali will work from the outside with the jab n the right waiting for Haye to come in.

Comment

All I know is THIS is the fight people want to see.

There is no other threat in the division, despite all the crap Haye has pulled in the past, he's pretty damn good.

Comment

Hayemaker shows why he is the best heavyweight outside of the Klits.

Comment

Haye beats Vitali.

-Chris Byrds defense
                    -Sander's handsspeed
                    -Lennox's power.

Just a bad matchup for Vit...

Comment

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
                      This is what I was thinking. Haye could smash Vitali with one of those if he came in, but it wouldn't go down like that though. Chisora isn't good enough. But really Vitali seems very beatable for Haye now and he should really go for that fight.
                      Chisora has lost 3 of his last 4 fights...this guy is a C class boxer

Comment

Working...
                      X