Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delahoya (Floyd Fight) VS Cotto Floyd Fight)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would have been a helluva fight...I see Cotto trying to outbox ODLH and Oscar trying to impose his size and strength...DLH had trouble with guys that were smaller than him and a lil faster, at this point I'd say speed was even but Oscar has some real power at 154 and has some pretty good kayos there so he has the edge in power....both kinda slowed down as the fight wore on....I see it starting off a lil slow, then it heats up around the middle rounds...I voted for ODLH by decision but this is a 50/50 fight....I just see DLH taking his opponents shots a little better than that making the difference in a close fight....Cotto would be in it the whole way through

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
      That version of De La Hoya KO's Cotto no doubt!!!!!
      A thousand times this. This is just another Oscar/troll/bait thread. Cotto isn't on Oscar's level period.
      And that Oscar was well beyond his prime anyway. So was Cotto the other day.

Too often people post with emotion. Just because the Cotto/Floyd fight was more exciting, doesn't mean it was a closer fight. Because it wasn't and many of us still believe Oscar is still the closest to and arguably the only one who beat Floyd.

Comment

Oscar too tall & too technical. Decisions him in a close competitive fight.

Comment

Working...
        X