Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wifebeater had just been proven wrong...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wifebeater had just been proven wrong...

Click, read and keep hatin', hehe

... by his fellow brothas. Remember when, when he *****ed & whined and whined & moaned about how unfair and unjust the treatment he and his fellow African fighters were getting from HB* and the boxing media in general.

That the media shot callers weren't giving the brothas the time of day to promote slick-ghetto f**k ups and that all the attention was being given to other fighters of the non-chocolate flavor , that it was a race thing(typical).

Well, tonight he and his legion of inbred fans just got the answer they've been looking for.

HB* decides to dole out a ton of $$$ by putting on two brothas and they stunk up the joint, worse than being in a hotbox session with Snoop Dogg.

Where's MAB-Morales when you need them, Gatti (RIP) is probably sayin' thank God I'm no longer around to see the sport I love go down in flames.

PAC got tired of chasing these great track athletes, so he just decided to act in b-level movies and pretend he's a politician, there's more action in that than watching chocolate melt.

Where are the mods? Bradley and Devon are pure boxers.

Who did you think they were Hager and Hearns?

Comment

Usually most of the AA vs AA fights are technical, not for casual fans. They give exciting fights against ones like Mexicans, Latino etc.

Comment

Black aint a flavor and only on fighter ****ted on the exposure. The other opened a door for himself.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          Where are the mods? Bradley and Devon are pure boxers.

Who did you think they were Hager and Hearns?
          Pure boxer my @ss. For your edification. To be a true blue boxer, one has to possess a great jab, neither p*ssies possessed a jab that could break wind. Both guys are quick and have good upper body movement, but, they decided to turn it into an MMA fight.

****, Nick Diaz tonight threw more punches than those two qu**rs combined threw tonight !!

You know it's true, not too long ago, that the biggest complainer(Wifebeater) the sport has ever seen was b*tchin' and moanin' about how his fellow sistahs where not getting the attention the other fighters were getting, well you and his @ss just found out the answer !

But, we all know his track record, he'll find something else to b*tch about. See how easy it was for two guys who were both undefeated to get in the ring. Why can't Wifebeater do that ?
          Last edited by Monte Fisto; 01-30-2011, 04:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Monte Fisto View Post
            Pure boxer my @ss. For your edification. To be a true blue boxer, one has to possess a great jab, neither p*ssies possessed a jab that could break wind. Both guys are quick and have good upper body movement, but, they decided to turn it into an MMA fight.

****, Nick Diaz tonight threw more punches than those two qu**rs combined threw tonight !!

Comment

Originally posted by Instinto View Post
              Usually most of the AA vs AA fights are technical, not for casual fans. They give exciting fights against ones like Mexicans, Latino etc.
              That **** tonight was the farthest thing from "technical". There is no real skill involved with slippin' and holding, rinse and repeat.

How come there's no stats for how many times a fighter clinched ? But, I do know this, there's a rule that says excessive clinching and you get f**kin' DQ'ed

Comment

Originally posted by Instinto View Post
                Oh, and EM and MAB are head n' shoulders above Bradley and Devon in boxing skills !!

Comment

LOL @ this thread. BTW @ No Ceilings, i wouldn't quite labeled them as pure Boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                    LOL @ this thread. BTW @ No Ceilings, i wouldn't quite labeled them as pure Boxers.
                    More like qu**rs. When did huggin on for dear life become a boxing skill ?

Comment

Working...
                    X