No announcement yet.

Epic Game store is pretty awesome- 2 free games every week

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic Game store is pretty awesome- 2 free games every week

If you have a gaming pc and you haven't downloaded epic game store yet, what the **** are you waiting for?

On top of having some pretty decent free games like dauntless and fortnite, early access and very fair pricing... these ****ers are pumping out two free games every week and they're not terrible.

All you have to do is download the launcher, download the games and that's it, they're yours.

This week we got moonlighter, last week was torchlight and next week we're getting For honor which was a triple A release for scot ****ing free and alan wake. You don't have to put up a credit card or anything.
    Last edited by llll; 07-28-2019, 12:42 AM.

being a free epic member also gets you an alpha pass on a lot of their in development games that you can get to try out, which is pretty awesome.

I've gotten so much content and I haven't spent a penny yet lol

Borderlands 3 is an epic store exclusive so I'll probably pull out my wallet for the first time when that releases.

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
      If you have a gaming pc and you haven't downloaded epic game store yet, what the **** are you waiting for?
      I'm waiting for them to actually GET games I give a damn about and implement a proper refund policy.

I don't play the current hype games like Fortnite or whatever and I don't game online. The games I like to play can only be found on consoles (I have Switch, One X and PS4 Pro and by and large the PS4 Pro dominates the games I want) or Steam if it's PC.

Very rarely, GOG will have a game, but that same game is also available on Steam, and I'd rather keep a single library for simplicity.

I don't even like Steam, but they're the current cream of the crop for PC gaming.

Comment

I have it on my pc but haven't opened it since last year when I stopped playing Fortnite. Will have to see what they got.

Edit; oh shyt, forgot I need to order borderlands 3.

Comment

2 free games doe.

I pirate all my games, so I get all my games free anyway, but you can't play them online. The free games you get from epic, you can play online. Plus there's exclusive early access and alpha testing.

For honor is coming out next week for free. Along with alan wake- both games with value for free.

Whenever I find a good deal, I talk about it, and this is a damn good deal.

Last edited by llll; 07-30-2019, 08:30 PM.

Comment

For honor comin out for free in an hour an a half, i'm about to play the shlt out of it lol

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
              For honor comin out for free in an hour an a half, i'm about to play the shlt out of it lol
              My wife would leave me if at this age, I were to get addicted to vidya games.

I’m got with my Atari pong games, and my 1990 Japanese games, etc.

I’d ruin my life even more playing games, and not getting paid to play, it makes no financial sense to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                My wife would leave me if at this age, I were to get addicted to vidya games.

I’m got with my Atari pong games, and my 1990 Japanese games, etc.

I’d ruin my life even more playing games, and not getting paid to play, it makes no financial sense to me.
                Games aren't about making money to most people, but about having fun. I enjoy story/action based games. Resident evil, Uncharted, Life is strange, Detroit become human, Red dead redemption, Vampyr. You may not have heard of any of them, but I play them because I enjoy them.

But maybe gaming just isn't for you, which is cool too, but there's some great games these days and I prefer games to modern films, though not the old classic films. Today's movies are garbage and a total waste of time to me. 40's/50's were great.

Comment

Originally posted by cally83 View Post
                  Games aren't about making money to most people, but about having fun. I enjoy story/action based games. Resident evil, Uncharted, Life is strange, Detroit become human, Red dead redemption, Vampyr. You may not have heard of any of them, but I play them because I enjoy them.

But maybe gaming just isn't for you, which is cool too, but there's some great games these days and I prefer games to modern films, though not the old classic films. Today's movies are garbage and a total waste of time to me. 40's/50's were great.
                  Thanks... I learned from you, green when I can,.. thanks brother.

Comment

playing free games is really like that, without paying, but there are good games every day at androidrub.com, it's great
                    Last edited by tomthomad; 05-21-2020, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X