Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Gave Miller The Benefit of The Doubt, Now I'm Disgusted

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    Long rant about nothing. Stfu and bend the knee b***h!
    You still can't answer can you coward? Hahahahahahaha

I do more than own you. As I said, get back on your leash like a good doggy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      You still can't answer can you coward? Hahahahahahaha

I do more than own you. As I said, get back on your leash like a good doggy.
      you've essentially spent 2 weeks crying and hopelessly trying to defend your inferiority. Life will be easier for you once you accept mediocrity is all you and the UK represent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
        you've essentially spent 2 weeks crying and hopelessly trying to defend your inferiority. Life will be easier for you once you accept mediocrity is all you and the UK represent.
        And you still can't answer anything. Do you like being my whore or something?

Superiority was shown some time back. Now it's just pitiful reading the words of a deluded little boy who can't back himself up. Be gone peasant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
          And you still can't answer anything. Do you like being my whore or something?

Superiority was shown some time back. Now it's just pitiful reading the words of a deluded little boy who can't back himself up. Be gone peasant.
          you babble so much about nothing, I've actually lost track of what point you were trying to make. Other than the fact that you're an emotional brit who tried to claim his country is better at a sport in which they're clearly inferior, you have no valid point to anything you post. Right now you're only replying to try and maintain whatever shred if dignity you think you have left.

Comment

Working...
          X