Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko-Crolla Set For April 12 In Los Angeles, Avoid Purse Bid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you f---ing kidding me? Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn!

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      Mandatory out the way then unify the third belt in the summer. I can live with that. Hopefully by the years end the WBC situation is cleared up or Lopez can get some wins under his belt so that Loma can have a really big fight.
      loma fights commey in the summer for sure and maybe mikey later in the year??? I want that to be the case but it just feels like loma vs mikey is not meant to be

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
        Better than the guy all the other 135 lbers are fighting.
        What a ringing endorsement.

Comment

Originally posted by The3 View Post
          Come on bro , Lomachenko can't give up the belt to Crolla it's a mandatory
          Doesn't mean anyone has to like it.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            I'm curious to see if Hearn worked out anything else to allow this deal to get done without going to purse bid and being on an ESPN card in the US. Maybe some other Matchroom fighters getting good shots on that card, a couple TR guys coming to Dazn cards, Luke Campbell getting a shot at Loma if he gets the WBC belt?
            If he didn't try to work out Teofimo vs Campbell on DAZN he's a dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
              Trash fight. Im a Loma fan but got to keep it real.F**ck this fight
              Amen! Trash fight

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Bart View Post
                Doesn't mean anyone has to like it.
                yet you posted back to back times and you will watch.

Comment

Not a great match-up but it's 2019. Ha. This year seems to be shlt all the way around so far. I guess we'll see what happens. I expect Loma to win easily but maybe Crolla will have some moments.

Comment

hmmm interesting don't really see the point in this being made but it could be interesting while it lasts...

realistically I predict lomachenko taking a points victory in this fight, however I've met crolla before in real life while at one off my old jobs he was a nice fella I wish him the best..

Comment

Pointless fight. If this was Canelo then you wouldn't hear the end of it... true story. Young King x

Comment

Working...
                      X