No announcement yet.

Does trump fold?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    whats wrong with what I pointed out about the killer mike video?

instead of killer mike saying wait your turn/or ill call on you in a second.... he goes on to say that it'll be showing the black kid what white privilege is while im explaining about him being black....
    Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    You made up what he said and completely twisted it, which wasn't a mistake because the video had everything he said verbatim.

Go back and read what was said. He didn't say that. You have no excuse for getting it wrong because the words are available.
    really he didnt say that?

"hold on mason, because if you jumped in front of him right now, when I was telling him to be proud to be black, that would be like the first lesson in white privilege he learns and we dont want to opress people right now, you got me?"

before I paraphrased what was said.... now its the actual wording so you wont be able to spin it.

again... what does a 6 year old know about any type of privilege?

answer the question I will not reply to you unless you do.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      You can keep trying to frame it or spin it any way you wish but its never going to change Javi.

Grow up and accept the fact that some adults don't want to be associated with people like Trump, even when they agree with him in principle.

You can keep responding to only one piece of my posts but it will never make your point valid.

You keep pointing the finger at me, Pelosi, other posters etc. rather than point it at Trump because he is the problem.
      hes trying to negotiate for funding etc while pelosi and company are NOT WILLING TO NEGOTIATE....

but thats trumps fault somehow?

keep on cheerleading.... you're not gonna get nothing from them

Comment

• Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        like a true nerd lmfao, i was embellishing to relay the point you got all dramatic over a simple question lmfao it was easy to tell your feelings were involved same reason you still here bitching.
        I said "you dont follow politics"....

when did I mention anything about trump having some master plan like you stated?

Comment

• Originally posted by Boy Jones Jr. View Post
          Stay warm and heavily clothed this weekend gents. Snowstorms and blizzards forming in the Midwest and southern states.
          mang they saying -50 or some crap like that... da fuq? -50??????????

shiiiiiiiiiiiit aint leavin my house if that happens

Comment

• When will you dopes ever learn?

If Trump actually cared about a wall, he could have gotten it funded a year ago

This is all about controlling the news cycle & his base is being played for fools

Comment

mang they saying -50 or some crap like that... da fuq? -50??????????

shiiiiiiiiiiiit aint leavin my house if that happens
              Yea it’s gonna be the coldest where the biggest snowflakes are falling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boy Jones Jr. View Post
                Yea it’s gonna be the coldest where the biggest snowflakes are falling.
                crazy thats alaska type weather f that

Comment

crazy thats alaska type weather f that
                  *price is right fail horn*

Comment

I said "you dont follow politics"....

when did I mention anything about trump having some master plan like you stated?
                    I kow trump supporters have difficulties comprehending what they read so here I'll help you out. Keyword = "embellishing"

Comment

• Saw this somewhere else. “Trump caved so hard there are miners trapped inside of him”.

Comment

Working...
                      X