No announcement yet.

charlos are hype jobs only!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• charlos are hype jobs only!

I had a sneaking suspicion these two are not as good as they wanted people to believe last saturday only proves it!

The worst thing is they werent even exposed in a big fight. Two b/c level guys did the job and killled the hype before charlos even got their big payday.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOOTALLCLOWNS View Post
      I had a sneaking suspicion these two are not as good as they wanted people to believe last saturday only proves it!
      Let
      Them fight more and time will tell. You can’t be exposed with one fight

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        The worst thing is they werent even exposed in a big fight. Two b/c level guys did the job and killled the hype before charlos even got their big payday.
        Do you think that GGG's and Canelo's stock has risen significantly since the Charlo Twinz were exposed? I mean the whole MW division is looking better now because they lost. If the Charlos are elite what does that make Canelo and GGG? All time greats?

Comment

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
          Do you think that GGG's and Canelo's stock has risen significantly since the Charlo Twinz were exposed? I mean the whole MW division is looking better now because they lost. If the Charlos are elite what does that make Canelo and GGG? All time greats?
          Yeah cause it shows them B level giys who they were blasting out werent actually that bad. Korobov is worse than a lot of people ggg has beat, when u consider andy lee stopped him

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            Yeah cause it shows them B level giys who they were blasting out werent actually that bad. Korobov is worse than a lot of people ggg has beat, when u consider andy lee stopped him
            Yeah, and BJS stopped Andy Lee, BJS beat Eubank who was WHIPPED by a one-armed shot Groves and GGG broke Groves ribs in sparring?

I wanna see Charlo vs Lemieux, who would hate on that fight?

Comment

when you refuse to fight someone, how exactly does that make you look better if they win a tougher than expected fight?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                when you refuse to fight someone, how exactly does that make you look better if they win a tougher than expected fight?
                Well Charlos were hyped as some beasts that would clear out the 154 and 160 divisions and struggled with competition that frankly GGG, Canelo, Jacobs and BJS would humiliate.

Andrade the next Ameribum to be exposed

Comment

Well Charlos were hyped as some beasts that would clear out the 154 and 160 divisions and struggled with competition that frankly GGG, Canelo, Jacobs and BJS would humiliate.

Andrade the next Ameribum to be exposed
                  Ggg and canelo are not going anywhere near him. So yeah he didn’t exactly look like a superstar against korobov but that makes ggg and canelo look worse for not fighting someone you think is so easy to beat.

Obviously there was context to the korobov fight. I’m sure if a big mw like charlo got a full camp for ggg or canelo I’d expect him to be better if for no other reason then he is the hunting position rather than the hunted.

Criticize charlo all you want, but make sure you remember those guys didn’t want anything to do with him because he is high risk, low reward, regardless of how bad he struggled to beat korobov.

Comment

Yeah, and BJS stopped Andy Lee, BJS beat Eubank who was WHIPPED by a one-armed shot Groves and GGG broke Groves ribs in sparring?

I wanna see Charlo vs Lemieux, who would hate on that fight?
                    Lemiuex might knock him out, charlos chin isnt hard to find

Comment

Working...
                    X