Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how do you get cocaine if you don't have connect or know anyone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do you get cocaine if you don't have connect or know anyone?

Do you just drive by the ghetto and ask the most suspicious drug selling guy? Just a curious question. In case I lose my mind and go crazy and want one.

Just ask your drug lord neighbour.

Comment

Lol yeah I forgot about him. I don't talk to him though

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
        Do you just drive by the ghetto and ask the most suspicious drug selling guy? Just a curious question. In case I lose my mind and go crazy and want one.
        Ask friends who use it. If you are a loner then you are gonna have a harder time.

Comment

Sit on a corner with a sign that says "I don't suck dick for crack, but I'd give a mean handjob for some blow"

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Ask friends who use it. If you are a loner then you are gonna have a harder time.
            i'm not a loner but all my friends are professionals like me who dont use drugs. most are family guys. i didnt grew up in the US.

the worst vice we have is drinking or maybe playing some cards.. lol

Comment

this is a troll thread anyway.. i'm not really serious.. but curious lol

Comment

Comment

i'm not a loner but all my friends are professionals like me who dont use drugs. most are family guys. i didnt grew up in the US.

the worst vice we have is drinking or maybe playing some cards.. lol
                  Playing cards is not a vice. Ask them. You might be shocked to know that one of them uses or knows someone who uses.

Comment

Start sucking d1ck again and I'm sure someone will thank you/pay you off with some coke

Comment

Working...
                    X