No announcement yet.

League of Legends: Free multiplayer game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
    Played 6 games I think because a few of my friends were trying to get the rest of us to play.I thought it was atrocious. I found it was basically the same battle everytime and there was a real lack of uniqueness. For the most part, the team that begun strong always won unless it was closely matched then it would always be closely matched and one team would pull away at the last minute.

Not to mention you're basically going to suck if you just use the free rotation guys as you don't really get a feel for a character. What's more one of the free to play guys was always horrendously over-powered.

So yeah, all in all, it was lacking variety for me.
    Ive played over a thousand games (mostly in season 3), no two games are the same.

Comment

I can't believe that League of Legends was released in 2009. I am playing it since that year, lol. 11 years passed, that's incredible. This game is really nice, I think that I will never get bored of it. If any of you guys wanna play together, feel free to add me. My nickname is m0n4rch. By the way, I am playing on a very high rank (Diamond 2), and I hope that you have it too. If your rank is lower, it's not a big problem, because you can easily increase it using boosteria. Let's play it together, folks
      Last edited by kellerica; 04-17-2020, 09:46 AM.

Comment

I play exclusively Heimerdinger. I intentionally lose games to get to the lowest rankings, then I beat the piss out of the people there and talk tons of trash while I do it. The losing streaks are fun too because your team gets really mad.

Comment

its full of reddit neckbeard types, not an activity for grown men

Comment

How about Neverwinter on Xbox one. Free MMORPG.

Comment

Working...
            X