Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roman Gonzalez is Open To a Juan Francisco Estrada Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roman Gonzalez is Open To a Juan Francisco Estrada Rematch

Former four division world champion Roman "Chocolatito" Gonzalez is training hard at the Roger Deshon gym in Nicaragua, as he prepares for a planned fight to be announced in the coming future. Although he says he still has no information about his next fight, the months that he's spent in the gym are already evident in his physique and even his movements, simulating a fight to look more fluid and precise, as if he were ready to return to the ring.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No Chocolatito

Retire Chocolatito

Leave it alone Chocolatito

Comment

Estrada should make him beg for a title shot, then blow him off. When Gonzalez was champ he did everything he could to avoid giving Estrada a much deserved rematch. Estrada should now return the favor.

Comment

I actually think Roman matches up well with Estrada. He has the tools to beat him again. Styles make fights.

Dont get it twisted. Just because Rungvisai beat him doesnt mean anything when it comes to Estrada.

Sor’s aggressiveness and punching power bothered Roman alot but he dont have to worry about that with estrada. He can be himself more and implement his style.

I still see this as a 50-50 fight.

Comment

Let Roman win a title first if he can then Gallo should do a unification if not Estrada should look to unify with the other champs Chocolatito wanted nothing to do with a rematch for years and now that Estrada has worked his way back to the top now Roman is interested make him wait and earn it.

Comment

Sweet! Estrada already avenged his two previous losses, now he can't try for a third. Roman looked good in his last fight once he got going. Granted it wasn't against a great opponent but he certainly isn't a shot fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by jdp28tx View Post
              Estrada should make him beg for a title shot, then blow him off. When Gonzalez was champ he did everything he could to avoid giving Estrada a much deserved rematch. Estrada should now return the favor.
              That is ******ed logic. I hope Estrada isn't as petty and spiteful as you are. I want to see the rematch. It should happen next.

Comment

There are a certain amount of levels to boxing. Little 🍫 stayed on penultimate while Little 🐓 ascended to the penthouse sweet. I cannot see anyone beating this little guy right now.

Comment

Choco would get ktfo and get sent into retirement!

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                    I actually think Roman matches up well with Estrada. He has the tools to beat him again. Styles make fights.

Dont get it twisted. Just because Rungvisai beat him doesnt mean anything when it comes to Estrada.

Sor’s aggressiveness and punching power bothered Roman alot but he dont have to worry about that with estrada. He can be himself more and implement his style.

I still see this as a 50-50 fight.
                    Shut the fucc up punk! You always going against the Raza! You a straight lame! I've punked you more than once you coward!

Comment

Working...
                    X