Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Canelo be #1 P4P if he convincingly beats Danny Jacobs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by icha View Post
    maybe not from this fight alone, but you add andrade and ggg later this year and then should be a wrap... fotd as well...
    Do you realize what your asking of Canelo is equal to asking Loma to beat Mikey Garcia before getting P4P 1 or asking Terrance Crawford to beat Spence before you give him P4P 1 ? I think if Canelo beats these guys you mentioned it actually makes him a GOAT and ATG at middleweight

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
      ........ Danny didn't go anything for Golovkin's ranking, but suddenly Canelo becomes #1 P4P? Really?
      it says "convincingly".. lil g escaped with a gift. Jacobs won and lil g never gave a rematch

if canelo beats DJ convincingly .. yes hes P4P #1

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
        Do you realize what your asking of Canelo is equal to asking Loma to beat Mikey Garcia before getting P4P 1 or asking Terrance Crawford to beat Spence before you give him P4P 1 ? I think if Canelo beats these guys you mentioned it actually makes him a GOAT and ATG at middleweight
        im a big canelo fan, and i want him to fight them all, i know he wants the same... i dont hold the others to the same standards, but wont give em much credit also if they dont challenge them selves...

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
          it says "convincingly".. lil g escaped with a gift. Jacobs won and lil g never gave a rematch

if canelo beats DJ convincingly .. yes hes P4P #1
          When would the rematch have happened? And why didn't Jacobs give Sulecki a rematch?
          Last edited by AKAcronym; 04-23-2019, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
            ........ Danny didn't go anything for Golovkin's ranking, but suddenly Canelo becomes #1 P4P? Really?
            I was thinking the same thing. GGG beats him by ud in his back yard and many said GGG got exposed. Now if Canelo beats an older Jacobs who cannot skip the morning weigh in he is the greatest.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfie* View Post
              I like Bud and Loma but facing guys like Benavidez, Khan, or Crolla don't keep you at #1 when Canelo is fighting the best in his division. Thoughts?
              After he beat GGG convincingly in the second fight he surely is p4p?

He beat GGG the boogeyman of the division, GGG backed up the entire fight.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                I was thinking the same thing. GGG beats him by ud in his back yard and many said GGG got exposed. Now if Canelo beats an older Jacobs who cannot skip the morning weigh in he is the greatest.
                You know what makes Canelo great? He was supposed to get murdered if he dared to fight flat footed and stationary vs GGG! Odds were against him and nobody in their mind thought he would fight that way because had he given us a tad better performance than fight one he would have won by UD! That’s what makes him great his willing to prove you absolute morons wrong even when there is an easier route he dosnt take the easy way out, and we know he’s not a coward ducker like scumbag Golovkin! Change your name dude, you bring absolute shame to the APBT

Comment

He should be number one already. Nobody has someone even close to Golovkin on their resume. They haven't even faced any p4ps yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfie* View Post
                    I like Bud and Loma but facing guys like Benavidez, Khan, or Crolla don't keep you at #1 when Canelo is fighting the best in his division. Thoughts?
                    I already have Canelo number 2 right behind GGG who I thought beat him twice and already beat Jacobs. I expect Canelo to win and probably by KO. I will leave him at number two until the rubber match with GGG and if I think he wins that fight then I will make him number 1. I think middleweight is the strongest weight class in boxing now and the best middleweight in the world is the best fighter in the world pfp to me. Others can arrange their pfp list however they want.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
                      You know what makes Canelo great? He was supposed to get murdered if he dared to fight flat footed and stationary vs GGG! Odds were against him and nobody in their mind thought he would fight that way because had he given us a tad better performance than fight one he would have won by UD! That’s what makes him great his willing to prove you absolute morons wrong even when there is an easier route he dosnt take the easy way out, and we know he’s not a coward ducker like scumbag Golovkin! Change your name dude, you bring absolute shame to the APBT
                      Fuc you ass hole. You are a fucing idiot. Fuc the odds. The majority of viewers thought GGG won both fights and that is what I saw. He may be hated on this board but that doesn't mean I have to agree with stupid wrong haters like you. I think Canelo is great. But Canelo was a prime 27 years old and GGG was an old man of 36 and he still beat him twice in my eyes so that makes him greater. If Canelo is so great and GGG fought him twice and is set to fight him again how is he a ducking coward. GGG already fought Jacobs who Canelo is now getting so much praise for fighting. If I didn't speak the truth as I know it then I would shame the APBT but I speak what I believe and am not ashamed to do so. Bolio was my dog until he died in my yard at age 14. He was a great dog who sired many great dogs. So I will keep my user name but you can change yours to ass hole which is what you are to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X