No announcement yet.

X13 bangers in Syria

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] X13 bangers in Syria

I know it's prob old but I thought it was funny.

they're armenian and yes it was posted.

Comment

I remember growing up when we played North High or Lincoln High (South Side of Denver), these kats would call each other Nasty North Siders and Sewer rats or some ****. I hope they eventually grew up, but I doubt it.

Comment

dumbass gang bangers.. waste of life. in my four years in high school two mexican kids got shot and died on the scene because of it. one of them i knew since middle school.

its just dumb.. i remember hearing about the nortes/sureno history and is it true it started over a pair of converses in prison?

Comment

Yup repost. Still funny as ****

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
            dumbass gang bangers.. waste of life. in my four years in high school two mexican kids got shot and died on the scene because of it. one of them i knew since middle school.

its just dumb.. i remember hearing about the nortes/sureno history and is it true it started over a pair of converses in prison?
            Agreed. Gang stuff is ridiculous. When I was growing up, my father coached and taught at Montbello High in Denver. He had 2 real good players on his baseball team, it was Montbello's first winning record in ****ing years, and they were shot a block away from the school because one the kids brothers was involved with a Blood gang or some ****. Just flat out stupid. Luckily I was never into that ****. I played baseball, was all state, never hung around with that crowd too much.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post

Yeah, supposedly.. Guys these days don't even know what they're banging for anymore though. Stupid. I was dumb when I was a little younger, but grew out if it, a lot of friends and family don't though.

Comment

Originally posted by CounterPunching View Post
                Yeah, supposedly.. Guys these days don't even know what they're banging for anymore though. Stupid. I was dumb when I was a little younger, but grew out if it, a lot of friends and family don't though.
                I grew up in a norteno environment as well, but I also "saw the light" when I got older and saw more of the world.

Comment

Working...
                X