Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Breland Influenced To Throw Towel By Anthony Dirrell, Who's Trained By 'Sugar' Hill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder is coming off as delusions of grandeur here and that’s due to his insane self belief in his monstrous power but he happened to run into a once in a lifetime heavyweight in Tyson Fury who has even more self belief but with better skills!

He has a bunch of yes people around him and he doesn’t even know it, shameful!

A proper corner would’ve instructed Wilder to throw combinations on the inside and uppercuts when Fury is leaning in!

They also would’ve kept him clean in between rounds and gave him good advice!

A good corner would’ve told the ref how much rough house tactics Fury is doing and then tell Wilder to start low blowing Fury or drive an elbow to his neck to stop him from doing it!

Breiland was the only proper cornermen there and Wilder doesn’t even know it! Wow

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
      Just trying to sell the 3rd fight...looks like it is working too
      Also taking credit away from Fury, one of his many excuses would be used as the narrative to sell the third fight. How about the fight takes place in the UK, let Wilder leave his country for a big fight. He already would be the B-side and take 40%, so let’s see him leave his country since he thinks everything is against him.

Comment

• It doesn't matter because Bayless was close to stopping it himself.

He told Deontay at the start of the rd he needed to show him something and was watching Deontay VERY closely (and hilariously I might add) when the towel was finally thrown in.

Comment

• Told you so

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
          I don't like what Deontay said about Mark Breland.

This isn't the right mentality for a champion to have after a loss.

I'm no longer on Team Wilder! Name change coming later this week.
          Name change to The great black hype, because we been saying that’s all Wilder was built up to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Also taking credit away from Fury, one of his many excuses would be used as the narrative to sell the third fight. How about the fight takes place in the UK, let Wilder leave his country for a big fight. He already would be the B-side and take 40%, so let’s see him leave his country since he thinks everything is against him.
            Excuses are meaningless to me...both men show up and fight, and the best man on the night wins...I saw a clear winner Saturday night as did 99% of everyone else...if he had a legit gripe about something I may feel bad, but he just got beat up by a bigger better man that night...it happens.

I have no issue with Wilder traveling either...I'm not really a fan of Wilder or Fury, and was happy for Fury really that he executed such a great gameplan so well...I would actually prefer to see it in like Africa or some sh.it where it's more neutral or even against Fury.

But a part of that is because I think Fury is at his best when the deck is stacked against him, and we could get another great fight that way...and it may sell better there? Not sure...would probably be big in the UK as well...but the interest may not be there as the deck would be stacked against Wilder there, and then the interest in the fight may be kind of low.

Most people think the 3rd fight would be a formality now with Fury winning...if you shade that stuff in his favor, it would probably lose even more interest?

I know Stephen A Smith is polarizing to some...but I thought he said it best about fighters/boxers...hard to really hold too much of what they say against them, because they are their own promoters as well...their paycheck in large part depends on how well they can generate interest, and they have to say some crazy sh.it sometimes to do that.

Comment

• Definitely breeland is the better trainer Jay deas sucks u need to keep breeland fire deas hire Abel Sanchez work on inside game uppercuts body shots stiff jab to leave openings for big right hand to come in. It's obvious Jay deas is milking the cow worried about a check instead of boxers health or career. If I knew Wilder I'd tell them shut up fire deas as trainer bring in Abel Sanchez for obvious reasons then renegotiate contract 1 warm up against hughie fury then fight Tyson fury with winner facing AJ . In the mean time fury can give Whyte there shot before rematch vs Wilder with winner facing AJ

Comment

• Originally posted by Tecnoworld View Post
                "I’m never out of a fight because of my tremendous power."

The guy is too much convinced of the legend they built up, but Fury totally neutralized that power. Another match with the same Fury would be ko in 2.
                I'd bet the house he wouldn't. You guys are acting like fury is some fearsome puncher. He's not. A HW caught another HW with an ear shot. Cut his ear and had it bleeding heavily. Wilder has tremendous heart to keep fighting. I love all this. Hopefully everyone counts Wilder out and he's a huge underdog.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cool Scant View Post
                  what’s your YouTube channel name sweetheart? I need to let the chat know that’s you’re a real snowflake.
                  Your boy was just inferior. He was a ray off hope for the real life skill less people. Now he's gone. Skills pay the bills.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
                    Just trying to sell the 3rd fight...looks like it is working too
                    That's true.
                    It's all about sound byte's and units shifted.
                    BTW congrats on ya perfect pick.
                    Last edited by BLASTER1; 02-25-2020, 01:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gunitsmith View Post
                      He was far from dead. Didn't you see the fire in him when they stopped it? Dead men don't storm across the ring like that.
                      Seriously? He was done. Breeland did him a favor and stopped him from becoming like Adonis Stevenson is now

Comment

Working...
                      X