Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caleb Plant: I Want David Benavidez, I'm Tired of Waiting!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good fight !

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post
      The Plant Hate is Strong over here!
      Stating a fact is considered hate speech by you hillbilly snowflakes.

Comment

No you dont.

You stay ducking benavidez!

FAKE CHAMPION!

WAR THE REAL CHAMP BENAVIDEZ!

Comment

Is it just me or everyone is blind AF?
          This fight looked like a Canelo vs Josesito/Khan fight... Yall dnt see size differences n body build. Just saying. N you not supposed 2 look good.?

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
            We’ve heard it all before. Before Plant is BJs. You measure performances for the latest predictions. Plant was struggling with Uzcategai in the late rounds. You think his performance with Lee and 11 rounds with Feigenbutz is enough to beat Canelo? I honestly don’t think Plant has pop. Elite fighters can slip Plant’s style and he’s predictable. But whatever, what’s the point if Plant don’t want to fight?
            Uzcategai is a big and tough come forward guy. Plant was ahead and took his foot off the gas, which cost him.

And even if Plant isn't a KO artist, he does have a little pop, but being a pure boxer, he is more often than not on the back foot. .

This said, stylistically, I think Caleb is a bigger challenge than Kovalev. Since Mayweather, and Lara, they have steered Canelo away from pure boxers, because his footwork isn't the best. He does have great timing, power and good upper body movement, but doesn't dance all that well. So I could see how a well prepared Caleb could upset Canelo... when we all knew Kovalev didn't stand a chance.

Comment

“Everyone knows I want that unification fight with David Benavidez,” Plant stated. “You know who the best 168-pounder is. If you want that, you’ve got to come see me. I want that fight; I’ve been asking for it and I’m tired of waiting!”
              There isn't anything there I can criticize. I would not pick Caleb to win that fight but I respect him for wanting that fight.

Comment

Working...
              X