Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 12-13-2017, 12:31 AM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1221 Post(s)
john l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,007,921,000,092,928.00
Without that black bottle preferrably.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
I dont. Illegal immigrants pays taxes and never gets a refund back.

They are not the burden on society that the media and dumbasses would like you to think, its the poor and lazy American citizens on the welfare system that is hurting this country.

Infact if we judging by what they put into the system the illegal immigrants have more rights to public services than the lazy welfare brats since the lazy welfare brats put nothing in they only take out.
You gave me red K for telling your little fanboy azz that Loma can fight.Lmao do you REALLY have thatBIG of CRUSH on Mikey lmao.
john l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 12:41 AM #12
~HATERS GONNA HATE!~

Quoted: 7850 Post(s)
.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,739,255,355,910,518,734,848.00
Total Points: 4,787,891,101,349,169,856,512.00
No Message - -jose- Happy Holidays bro - KOVALBOXER Boss Hogg Cartel - LoadedWraps bad ass sig and avi..... - Santa_ For Kovalev & Rocky 4 - BKM- 
WAR KILLER KOV!! - Dean_Razorback lol good one! :beerchug: - -jose- uno cerveza - Omowale Tribe Hahaha, good stuff. - Santa_ welcome back vato loco - Tago Nang Tago 
:beerchug: - -jose- No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- Love your hilarious posts. Keep it up. - 1bad65 CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by john l View Post
You gave me red K for telling your little fanboy azz that Loma can fight.Lmao do you REALLY have thatBIG of CRUSH on Mikey lmao.
I gave you red K cause I didnt like what you said in my thread. I dont follow you into threads crying and bitching lmfao..... red k me back its not that big of a deal, get a life.
.!WAR MIKEY! is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 12:45 AM #13
Undisputed Champion

john l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I gave you red K cause I didnt like what you said in my thread. I dont follow you into threads crying and bitching lmfao..... red k me back its not that big of a deal, get a life.
Your a little fanboy who has a crush(and not hetro)on Mikey and you have jumped into my and others thread to spread your bs all the time.Its just being the little puzz you are giving somone a red k because they told you truth.Good life little boy
Old 12-13-2017, 12:48 AM #14
~HATERS GONNA HATE!~

Quoted: 7850 Post(s)
.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,739,255,355,910,518,734,848.00
Total Points: 4,787,891,101,349,169,856,512.00
No Message - -jose- Happy Holidays bro - KOVALBOXER Boss Hogg Cartel - LoadedWraps bad ass sig and avi..... - Santa_ For Kovalev & Rocky 4 - BKM- 
WAR KILLER KOV!! - Dean_Razorback lol good one! :beerchug: - -jose- uno cerveza - Omowale Tribe Hahaha, good stuff. - Santa_ welcome back vato loco - Tago Nang Tago 
:beerchug: - -jose- No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- Love your hilarious posts. Keep it up. - 1bad65 CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by john l View Post
Your a little fanboy who has a crush(and not hetro)on Mikey and you have jumped into my and others thread to spread your bs all the time.Its just being the little puzz you are giving somone a red k because they told you truth.Good life little boy
I jump into threads and give my opinions on the thread topic.

You get butt hurt about others opinions and follow them into random threads till cry about their opinions lmfao. Again, GET A LIFE!

END OF CONVERSATION, I will not be responding to this cry baby bitch pointless bitching.
.!WAR MIKEY! is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 12:54 AM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 840 Post(s)
Lomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,001,000,000,066,544.00
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat 

Of course it’s a real issue. You know how many people look to get here legally and follow the rules, only to have to sit back and wait while thousands and thousands sneak in to the country and take from the American people?
Lomadeaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 01:03 AM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
I jump into threads and give my opinions on the thread topic.

You get butt hurt about others opinions and follow them into random threads till cry about their opinions lmfao. Again, GET A LIFE!

END OF CONVERSATION, I will not be responding to this cry baby bitch pointless bitching.
Dude already told you I was done with you so don't act like a more a punk then you are.BTW HOWS THAT EASTER FIGHT COMING ALONG?lmao
Old 12-13-2017, 03:02 AM #17
Lieutenant

Quoted: 2624 Post(s)
JimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 900,681,237,836,180,488,192.00
Total Points: 900,681,237,837,181,878,272.00
I'M PLEASED YOU APPRECIATE GUUD WIIINE - Monaco Slim HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim cheers - -Kev- might need these for the old hag - Shaolin Sword No Message - anthonydavid11 
Good luck with Power Ball and Mega Ball tickets. Good life is just around the corner - siablo14 White is right - Rudyo Schooling em - ΣNΣMY Love your posts - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
While I think the 'problem' is grossly overstated, I am personally not opposed in principle with an effort to combat illegal immigration. The wall may help to do that but it strikes me as too expensive an option for me to vouch for.
I think it's even a more expensive option not to do something. If the wall can stop some of the bleeding then it will pay for itself, it's only a loss if it does little to nothing to carve illegal immigration.

Personally I think WarMikey is partially right. Illegal immigrants work, I don't think I have met a Mexican who didn't.

However a huge swathe of them are also cash paid which means they don't report it on their taxes, and a lot of that money is sent home. Which from a humanitarian side is absolutely fine by me, and I don't blame the people for coming here illegally whatsoever. If the loopholes to do it exist then why not come here if it means a better life.

My biggest issue is that once the first generations become legalized they primarily vote Democrat.
JimRaynor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 03:09 AM #18
Boxing

Quoted: 13383 Post(s)
Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 30,580,856,102,201,679,872.00
Total Points: 30,580,856,102,202,327,040.00
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 

They're going to murder everyone and steal the land. Oh wait, that's what America did.
Robbie Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 03:14 AM #19
Lieutenant

Quoted: 2624 Post(s)
JimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 900,681,237,836,180,488,192.00
Total Points: 900,681,237,837,181,878,272.00
I'M PLEASED YOU APPRECIATE GUUD WIIINE - Monaco Slim HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim cheers - -Kev- might need these for the old hag - Shaolin Sword No Message - anthonydavid11 
Good luck with Power Ball and Mega Ball tickets. Good life is just around the corner - siablo14 White is right - Rudyo Schooling em - ΣNΣMY Love your posts - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
They're going to murder everyone and steal the land. Oh wait, that's what America did.
Correction that's what Britain did, America didn't exist yet when you guys were wiping out the natives.

What America actually did was kick your rotten tooth as$es in 1776 because we weren't down with your mass genocide, and of course taxation without representation.
JimRaynor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 03:22 AM #20
Boxing

Quoted: 13383 Post(s)
Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 30,580,856,102,201,679,872.00
Total Points: 30,580,856,102,202,327,040.00
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRaynor View Post
Correction that's what Britain did, America didn't exist yet when you guys were wiping out the natives.

What America actually did was kick your rotten tooth as$es in 1776 because we weren't down with your mass genocide, and of course taxation without representation.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

You think the U.S didn't murder indians?
Robbie Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
immigration, not?, problem

User Tag List