Sam Eggington was offered Danny Garcia fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam Eggington was offered Danny Garcia fight

https://mobile.twitter.com/Matchroom...40208467869696

Danny Garcia is an absolute joke to boxing I'd actually root for a boring Terence Crawford to school him with running just to see that stupid undefeated logo on his resume gone because they sell his hype on that 0 which should have been gone a few years ago by now by Herrera and Peterson who both exposed him.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
      Danny Garcia is an absolute joke to boxing I'd actually root for a boring Terence Crawford to school him with running just to see that stupid undefeated logo on his resume gone because they sell his hype on that 0 which should have been gone a few years ago by now by Herrera and Peterson who both exposed him.
      I'd prefer to see him convulsing on the canvas with his ******ed, welfare bum father crying by his side, personally. We've already seen his limitations as a boxer exposed as it is.

Comment

Who????

F**k it tho war eggington

Comment

Kell Brook already has dibs on Eggington. But this is laughable by Garcia.

Comment

inb4 danny fanboys lmaoo

Comment

Originally posted by Ham Porter View Post
              I'd prefer to see him convulsing on the canvas with his ******ed, welfare bum father crying by his side, personally. We've already seen his limitations as a boxer exposed as it is.
              1000% agreed

Good thing Eggington (sounds like a God damn cartoon name) is about to make our wish come true.

War Eggy!

Comment

Lol at Hearn saying the money wasn't right,the same guy who sent Brian Rose over to America to fight Andrade for peanuts and no chance in hell to win.

Comment

Eggington is fighting Frankie Gavin next; they turned the Garcia fight down.

Eggington's coming off a comprehensive points loss to Bradley Skeete, by the way. They probably even saw Skeete being too awkward and tricky for them to look good against.

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post

Lol at Hearn saying the money wasn't right,the same guy who sent Brian Rose over to America to fight Andrade for peanuts and no chance in hell to win.
                    Damn. Yea, I just read he said the money wasn't right. I guess Eggy won't be the one knocking Garcia out cold.

For those too lazy to Boxrec, he is 22 years old and 18-3.

Comment

Working...
                    X