Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxingscene OFFICIAL POLL : Is the 14 Day cut-off that Floyd offered fair?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tehMatrix View Post
    anyone got the link to the article or w/e where team mayweather suggests this?
    Here's where I read it:

h00p://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=4806180

Comment

Originally posted by royin View Post
      Its not fair for me. It should be 24 days considering that its unecessary.
      but he's done 24 before so thats no compromise. meet halfway and this is less than halfway from 24

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
        but he's done 24 before so thats no compromise. meet halfway and this is less than halfway from 24
        14 Is beyond fair.

This threads seperate the *******s from the BOXING Fans who want to see this fight.

Comment

king burner is the truth

Comment

Of the 4 people who voted "not fair". 3 of them have Pac in their sig or avy and the other one doesn't have any avy at all. Pac Fans NOT BOXING FANS. Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
              I guess 19 days cut off is ok.

Comment

Threadstarter, are you H-Town? Anyway, 14 days is more than fair. I was one of the hardcore people that agreed with random testing up until the weigh-in.

Comment

As I have written before, I believe 14 days is more than fair. They should also do this for every big fight from now on. Random blood and urine testing up to 14 days till the fight. It's fair and it keeps the sport clean.

Comment

Damn I voted NO by mistake.

Yes I think that's more than fair. The only reason that pops into mind regarding Pac not accepting, is that he's maybe exhausted from last fight's training and doesn't wanna fight in March.

If it means to push the fight date to save this fight, then I'm all for it. I'd rather see the fight 6 months later than not at all.

Comment

floy'ds being a b1tch again. random testing!? coming from someone who cheated in his last bout against JMM.

Comment

Working...
                      X