Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeauxs Left Hand Bruised, Not Broken, in Lomachenko Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MoneyMayFan View Post
    A rigged fight if i ever seen one
    Then You have never seen one

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
      LOL thx for k btw it showed up blue?? never seen that before I'm somewhat new on here.
      Not sure myself - I think green positive, red negative, and grey might just be if the person who leaves positive or negative has zero rep power?

Again, I don't really know how it works at all or what rep power and points are even for.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
        Not sure myself - I think green positive, red negative, and grey might just be if the person who leaves positive or negative has zero rep power?

Again, I don't really know how it works at all or what rep power and points are even for.
        Yea I don't know either lol. looks grey maybe its blue lol thx again.

Comment

• He didn't quit because of the injury. His frustration had accumulated over the years, due to factors inside and outside of the ring, he was down on every scorecard and he just reached his breaking point and said enough is enough.

I doubt we'll ever see him fight again.

I do feel bad for him. But while he was mismanaged, he shares a lot of the blame for his failures. Particularly signing with Caribe.

Comment

• Good Job RIGO!

Comment

• He did not quit out of frustration.
              He quit thinking it was rational move. Zero chance of winning, he came only for paycheck, 1 weight class difference on the fight day... WHY TO CARE FIGHTING TO DEATH? - He thought.

But while that looked rational for that moment, this move will be burnt into history now. Bad move, no heart. Especially after that trashtwittering.

Comment

• Remember when fighters had pride:

Comment

• Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                  Remember when fighters had pride:

Lebedev fought till the end untill the ref stopped it.

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
                    Your forgetting one thing doctor told him in corner after fight that he would leave wrap on and check in dressing room.He then said"its not hurting too bad"and Rigo said "NO NOT REALLY"
                    Do you guys even read what I post before responding? I think Rigo bytched out. I explained what a bruised knuckle is to NSB and I've got 20 guys that have tried to take the convo in 20 diff directions.

Do I need to add it to my sig?

Comment

• Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
                      Lebedev fought till the end untill the ref stopped it.

Comment

Working...
                      X