Marquez Was 36 vs TBE, Then 39 To Putting Pac To Sleep... How is Rigo “OLD?”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MoneyMayFan View Post
    Impressive asf that he coasted vs marquez coming off a layoff
    To be perfectly honest, I don't really understand what the hell the thread starter is talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel_T5 View Post
      are you a teen? i have grey hairs, a lot actually and i just turned 30...gray hairs have nothing to do with age
      Lol, well sucks to be you then I suppose

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
        Lol, well sucks to be you then I suppose
        not really...ladies love it...so

Comment

Mayweather and Marquez are more proven than Rigondeaux. And Rigo peaked at 118.

Comment

36 is old for a boxer. 37 is old for a boxer and 39 is old for a boxer. As a rule boxers are moving past their prime by 30 and the further past 30 they are the further past prime they are. 37 years old is old for a boxer. It always has been and it always will be. A rare freak of nature like Hopkins doesn't change that. Even if Rigo were 27 I believe Loma would have still beat the **** out of him because he is just a much better fighter pfp or year for year.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              To be perfectly honest, I don't really understand what the hell the thread starter is talking about.
              People rarely do understand what he is talking about but he is very enthusiastic.

Comment

I think Rigo beats most fighters at 122 and 126. Combination of Loma's size and skill made the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  People rarely do understand what he is talking about but he is very enthusiastic.
                  Yes he has a habit of saying quite a bit without actually saying anything. I nominate him for NSB troll of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    Yes he has a habit of saying quite a bit without actually saying anything. I nominate him for NSB troll of the year.
                    He has my vote

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      He has my vote
                      Someone should make a thread and poll.

Comment

Working...
                      X