Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux Embraces Weight Risk: I Had To Go To 130 For Deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
    Finally someone else sees the warning signs of a built in Rigo excuse before the fight already made Mind deal it’s ok to quit or lose he was bigger
    It is not an excuse if it is a fact.. I swear you people are fking pathetic. Shut up bellend

Comment

Originally posted by Herdis View Post
      Like Lomo being a pathetic coward? Always the little b.. you are idiot.
      Lol. Distraction piece huh. Does not change the reality of what i said

Comment

scorecards

Please tell me Adeline Byrd will not be at this bout??

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
          What is the reality? That Lomo is too much of a coward to meet Rigo half way? Biytch?

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
            What reality? You are an idiot..

Comment

Great boxers do this and win, problem is Rigo isn’t fighting a bigger/older/war torn boxer, he would be fighting a younger, hungrier, bigger and IMHO better boxer.

Comment

What reality? You are an idiot..
                Lol you dumb. I bet your whole life youve spent it being a victim. Go away you braindead scum. Amazes me the comprehension level of you poor victimized fools on here

Comment

What is the reality? That Lomo is too much of a coward to meet Rigo half way? Biytch?
                  Another distraction piece huh. I know exactly what you are just by these dumb distraction pieces. My first comment stands. Next, meet half way? Rigos team begged for this. Now they will pay for this. No since in arguing. Ill be around sunday, leave your excuses and kindergarden distractions to yourself. Itll be fun

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                    ... tbh, Rigo was offered a fight at 126, but he asked for 124...
                    Of course he should ask for that, it's to his advantage. Didn't the fight fall through over money though?

Comment

Originally posted by jjsmyth87 View Post
                      The crazy thing about it is rigo actually looks way more muscular than lomachenko. He moved up 2 weight classes but he packed on some serious muscle, if anything this is actually rigos advantage and lets not forget the huge reach advantage and the 138 lb rehydration clause
                      This will be the same kind of muscle that Kell Brook packed on before to losing to Golovkin?

Comment

Working...
                      X