No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juergen Braehmer Outboxes Rob Brant, Callum Smith is Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
    Honestly couldn't say... I don't think he was 'scared' - hell I don't really think any top flight boxer is 'scared'. On the other hand there's little evidence that he ever really sought title fights in the US, although it's entirely possible this may be due to visa issues - Jurgen has had a few run-ins with the law I believe. Certainly he's a tricky enough guy that I can see why other fighters might not have chosen to seek him out though.
    True that. I think the people going "why has he not got names on his record" just don't believe he is that good, and don't know his opponents. There's no way an American or Brit is going to fight this guy voluntarily so you can see why this guy hasn't been in the mix.

Comment

• Good tune-up for Braehmer, bring on Callum Smith!

WAAAAAR BRAEMHER!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        Because I thought the fight was tomorrow

Luckily I found out quickly enough to cap the poll not too much later than usual
        Why didn't you vote then?
        We got look at dates from now on and not just assume it a Saturday fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
          Via injury, he was winning the fight before he retired.
          That's true.....

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
            dude lets bet!! it will be my first on here
            Y'all Minnesota boys are weak sauce!

Comment

• Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
              I'm fessing up - I hadda Youtube Brant when he joined the WBSS and even then there ain't much. He looks the part but he just hasn't faced the comp yet to get a real idea. Braehmer on the other hand is a canny mfer who I always feel is underated... at 175 I'd pick the Pomeranian in a heartbeat despite his age, but the guys just shy of 39 years old and hasn't fought at SMW in a decade... tough call.

Braehmer close UD... I doubt he'll need any help from the judges, but if it's close I don't expect they'll be doing Brant any favours.
              nice pic my man.i could not have been more wrong I had brant kinda easy.thought weight drain for a 39year old would be big problem. always seems to go badly but braumer won and it was not even close

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Y'all Minnesota boys are weak sauce!
                come to MN

Comment

• Damn, Braehmer is a SLICK southpaw! All this time I had never seen him fight before ever......I wish I could have seen him when he was in his prime because his style and defense is excellent!

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
                    come to MN
                    We already spoke about that.

Comment

• Damn. That balding dude beat that dude with a head full of hair.

Balding dude FTW!

Comment

Working...
                      X