I'll say what many of you think, LEGALIZE PEDS IN BOXING

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll say what many of you think, LEGALIZE PEDS IN BOXING

Why not I say.

JMM performed better than ever against Manny on roids.
    Holy became legendary after using hgh
    Floyd and rjj have both tested dirty at least once.
    Manny has been accused for years of peds.
    Toney won a heavyweight title on roids.

Screw it legalize them that way all fighters can use them and we have a truly level playing field and possibly better fights.

Are nsb posters seriously hiding from this suggestion?

It is the ONLY thing that makes sense in boxing. Look at how great MLB got once it was a level playing field.

Comment

Yes lets make a dangerous sport even more dangerous by allowing boxers to pump their body full of god knows what, giving them better endurance and power which allows them to punish their opponents more brutally and for longer.

Come on guys, it's a silly idea. Who benefits from this apart from the drug peddlers?
      Last edited by boxingfan1986; 09-27-2017, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan1986 View Post
        Yes lets make a dangerous sport even more dangerous by allowing boxers to pump their body full of god knows what, giving them better endurance and power which allows them to punish their opponents more brutally and for longer.

Come on guys, it's a silly idea. Who benefits from this apart from the drug peddlers?
        Isn't it more fair to have a level playing field instead of 1 guy bringing roided to the gills and the other guy is clean.

Comment

Thing is. Majority of guys who can afford it are already on it. Just because it banned means nothing. I know ppl argue against it and hate to hear it but its true imo. And yeah if one guy at the top is taking them then others have to just to keep up. The fight against peds is a fraud and they only bring it up for attention

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
            Why not I say.

JMM performed better than ever against Manny on roids.
            Holy became legendary after using hgh
            Floyd and rjj have both tested dirty at least once.
            Manny has been accused for years of peds.
            Toney won a heavyweight title on roids.

Screw it legalize them that way all fighters can use them and we have a truly level playing field and possibly better fights.
            Is this Tyson Or Hughie Fury? If so get a life your covers blown remember this is a sport.

Comment

WHy should a talented boxer have to pump themselves full of crap in order to not be at a disadvantage against the PED users? your suggestion is the opposite of making it a level playing field lol.

Comment

Nah, just hire USADA.
                Everything will be okay.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                  Nah, just hire USADA.
                  Everything will be okay.
                  Do you think Asian promoters are going to hire people from the USADA to test their boxers?

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                    Do you think Asian promoters are going to hire people from the USADA to test their boxers?
                    Your signature says you don't give a f** about Asian fighters, so why do you care?

Comment

Working...
                    X