No announcement yet.

So, Andre Ward's dad is/was White?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el*** View Post
    fuking derp you phaggot. everyone knew andre ward was half white half black, its not a god damn secret. stop race baiting
    with the pic you got in your avatar you are the f a g got

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
      no all humans are tribal.
      yes because they are extinct if they weren't tribal

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post

Damn! Keith Thurman's mother too.
        Thurman would be a s h it fighter without the white blood

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
          dude look at his skin tone?

he doesn't look that dark right next to white boxers.

Boxing fans are very racist, YES--What they don't realize is white people have a low participation rate and high success rate in boxing...making them statistically the most successful ethnic group per capita in boxing.....

just sayin
          not only that the biggest strongest blacks were picked out by tribal chiefs in afreaka then bred with the biggest females for 200 years. imagine using guys like the klit bros mating them with 6' tall Russian tennis players for 200 years. I have seen tens of thousands of Africans on gigantic boats going to Europe and EVERY one is a skinny small weakling. the tribal chiefs must to have raided many villages to get bigger ones

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
            He's still of african american descent.

Difference between weak whites and african americans is that they're rooting for their own ethnic group. Nondescript whites from **** boxing nations look halfway across the globe for heroes to make up for their insecurities.
            tell us about you white hating black panther

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
              his white Irish blood makes ward so good of a fighter
              Wasn't Conor the Mecca of Ireland with his world following making songs and jumping to Vegas for "Trust Us On Dat!"

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                Some humans are. And that is weak.
                Are you Kazakhstani?

Comment

Ward is a cracka

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
                    It's funny. Rather than respond in a positive manner like, "I'm proud of my race too." Most people would rather respond negatively and throw scorn on a person for being proud of their race. Like it's not okay to be white and proud? Madness. I'm not hating on anyone else, just bigging up my own kind.
                    Technically you're bigging up American fighters and its melting pot culture. Since you don't acknowledge interracial productions, as you said Turks don't have any "white" lol yet you choose to troll across the pond to claim something you don't acknowledge. Calzaghe looks Mediterranean like my people...which Turks have Greek and Italian blood in our civilization by default. Thanks for rocking a fighter in your avi that resembles Mediterranean phenotypes.

Comment

Ward def got his wresting skills and cheating skills from his white side.

Comment

Working...
                      X