Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-McGregor - LIVE Stream - London Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcgregor is funny picking on that weasel espinoza..."you gonna stand up and do something"... lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Did they finally shake hands at the end? Camera angle wasn't great, but that what it looked like.

I call the press battle a draw. 2-2. NY & LA for Floyd. Toronto & London for Conor.
      No, Conor shook Elerbe's hand though. Conor and Floyd were talking though and Floyd was smiling, half laughing. And Conor looked like he was out of character.

I think it is staged. Would not surprise me if these two have talked in private about what they are going to say to each other. These guys both love money, and they have each other to thank for this massive payday.

Comment

• when floyd sat on connors table, the table buckled a bit i thought **** if floyd falls on his arse it will be embarrassing, but the table held up !!!

Comment

• Floyd shoulda brought conor a white hood as a birthday present.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
            How short is Floyd's daughter? i know she's young but she must be like 16 or 17 and she is so small even next to Floyd. She makes Floyd look about 6'6".

She can't be that far off being officially a dwarf, seriously.
            Floyd is like 5'8 iirc. She's gotta be like a foot shorter...& change maybe idk.

$tuntin like my daddy 😎 Floydmayweather

A post shared by Iyanna (@moneyyaya) on

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
              Conor almost had Floyd out but couple lines at the end saved Floyd

Conor 10-8

Conor wins the trash talking battle 3 rounds to 1 with a couple 10-8 rounds
              First of all im noy a floyd fan. Second is this the only way yoh can give floyd a loss by scoring conferences? Third floyd won both la and ny where connor was horrible and even though floyd wasnt much better his stripper scene with the money was the best thing in that conference.

Comment

• Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
                Floyd shoulda brought conor a white hood as a birthday present.
                Now that would have been hilarious.

Comment

• LOL @ Dana saying Floyd struggles with southpaws. Ndou, Mitchell ,Judah, Corley, Ortiz, Guerrero, Pacquiao, the most any of them won was maybe 3 rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny2x2x View Post
                    No, Conor shook Elerbe's hand though. Conor and Floyd were talking though and Floyd was smiling, half laughing. And Conor looked like he was out of character.

I think it is staged. Would not surprise me if these two have talked in private about what they are going to say to each other. These guys both love money, and they have each other to thank for this massive payday.
                    I thought that too, almost like he broke character for a few seconds at the end and then they start to have a mini face off again. It's definitely staged to some degree. Like they have cleared certain things they can and cannot say about each other.

The fact is though, even if it's not really staged or scripted, it might as well be because they know they're just playing along together as if it's teamwork without them actually needing to say it to each other.

Comment

• Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
                      LOL @ Dana saying Floyd struggles with southpaws. Ndou, Mitchell ,Judah, Corley, Ortiz, Guerrero, Pacquiao, the most any of them won was maybe 3 rounds.
                      I never understood that myth that he struggles with southpaws. There's no evidence to back it up apart from Corley might have buzzed him for a moment and Judah had a good few early rounds which isn't a surprise because Judah was a hell of a boxer and tricky customer at that point, i don't think that was down to him being a southpaw or not, just skill.

Comment

Working...
                      X