No announcement yet.

Sam Eggington was offered Danny Garcia fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Graz View Post
    And Garcia Sr. really creeps me out somehow.
    He creeps me out too, man. He looks and acts like the old creepy 50 plus year old uncle who still tries to act like he's 25 and spits game to high school chicks

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      He creeps me out too, man. He looks and acts like the old creepy 50 plus year old uncle who still tries to act like he's 25 and spits game to high school chicks
      I know. He's like Danny's crypt keeper.

Comment

It's funny. The same thing that boxing fans clowned UFC about (low fighter pay) is the same thing that ended up killing boxing in America (exorbitant fighter pay).

Looks like the UFC knew what they were doing.

Comment

Since I have never heard of Eggington it makes perfect sense that Garcia is trying to land a fight with him. It's a shame to see a boxer who once fought the very best turn into a guy who won't fight anybody who can fight at all.

Comment

I like Sam Eggington but jeez.

Danny Garcia is really waiting for that Mayweather fight that will never come.

Hopefully fights like this stop happening or if they do there is no need to put them on t.v.

Comment

Who? So they offered the fight to an even worse option than John Molina???

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                I like Sam Eggington but jeez.

Danny Garcia is really waiting for that Mayweather fight that will never come.

Hopefully fights like this stop happening or if they do there is no need to put them on t.v.
                Crazy thing is it sounds like they turned down a fight with Mayweather at some point

Comment

All Garica is doing is what great champions like Billy Saunders, Tyson Fury becoming in the past have done. Get an inflated ego who thinks they should be paid millons as they earned it and Haymon told him you can choose your oppoenents yourself

what a joke Sam Eggington is just a British title level not even a top European fighter

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Who? So they offered the fight to an even worse option than John Molina???
                    LOL they went lower than a molina type fighter.they don't call it prime boxing cherries for nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                      Crazy thing is it sounds like they turned down a fight with Mayweather at some point
                      His Dad is an awful man. Usually you would put that with the caveat 'but I don't know him'. But with the Dad it seems a rock solid, safe bet.

The best thing that could happen is that 'Pakistinian' Khan manages to put together 12 rounds of good boxing and destroys his son in rematch.

What will likely happen is he KOs Khan again and gets about $10 million to share a ring with Floyd. Boxing eh?

I dont think the finances in boxing allow for Garcias' to do what they are doing. Evidently it doesn't - Hearn turned down the fight.d

So good news really.

But I suppose the Garcia's will dig out some guy from America's Midwest and decimate them.
                      Last edited by Sparked_26; 09-27-2016, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X