Collapse
No announcement yet.

is Felix Verdejo the Next "Pretty Boy"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Verdejo azz raped Nardeja. That little arrogant prick got his chit pushed in by El Diamante!

When I signed up back in 09, the reason i did so was cuz there were a lot of racist Ricans. Since then, I've been trolling the ignorant and maricones aka Cotto stans, and I am never going to stop. ****, especially now that Canelito beat Cotto.
    So you have an alt account so you could hide to talk chit you fuking ****? Another mexi**** who hides behind the key board to hate on Ricans? GTFO here with that BS son.

Verdejo is a mehicant killer! A mejicano killing machine, a monster who will terrorize *******s all the way to tijuana.

I dont need to hide under an alt to call you out you fuking taco vendor. Go suk some plaster co0ks while wearing a fish net with King Cotto's shaft up your azs!

la cucaracha...la cucaracha ya no puede caminar....jajajajajjajajajaj!!!

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CANELO! View Post
      so you admit verdejo doesnt have the chance to be great and just another kneerican bum. Nice to see you actually living in reality for once.
      When did I say that?

keep grasping at straws it's helping you alot.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post

Verdejo azz raped Nardeja. That little arrogant prick got his chit pushed in by El Diamante!

So you have an alt account so you could hide to talk chit you fuking ****? Another mexi**** who hides behind the key board to hate on Ricans? GTFO here with that BS son.

Verdejo is a mehicant killer! A mejicano killing machine, a monster who will terrorize *******s all the way to tijuana.

I dont need to hide under an alt to call you out you fuking taco vendor. Go suk some plaster co0ks while wearing a fish net with King Cotto's shaft up your azs!

he's probably that mr.fantastic mofo that got banned.....

Comment

Is this pr idiot waving an American flag?? Lol What grade did you actually make it to?
          Last edited by Agent Mulder; 12-03-2015, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Mulder View Post
            Is this pr idiot waving an American flag?? Lol What grade did you actually make it to?
            lol! Look at this fool, just because I write at your level does not means that I'm not educated modafuka!

I got a MBM with PMP Certification and a Bachelor of Science in Political Science from GA Tech and make over 200k a year...

Now go google that bra'!

Comment

Originally posted by dr.french View Post
              A lot of people say he is the next Trinidad. And he will terrorize Mexicans. Apparently he hates Mexicans and he wants to beat them.
              Where do you get this crazy idea from? The kid is Christian, very humble and respectful of his opponents. Look at the Najera pre-fight. People like you start unfounded hate for boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by Basco View Post
                Where do you get this crazy idea from? The kid is Christian, very humble and respectful of his opponents. Look at the Najera pre-fight. People like you start unfounded hate for boxers.
                Great Post!

Green K!

Comment

Mexicans do it better.

Comment

Originally posted by spytactics View Post
                    Why do alot of the mexican posters on here feel the need to talk up a big storm? Yes, there are a few idiot ricans like prcottoboxing and border patrol but the mexicans are on an extra level of troll...i pray that your real lives aren't as sad as your internet ones. #wearebrothers
                    you kidding me? peasantcrusha? You guys have posters like that representing you and don't want us to troll back? Fck outta here

Comment

I guess this guy is allowed to call Mexicans, "wetb@cks" ? and the mods won't do nothing about it. BostonGuy

Comment

Working...
                      X