Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Annoyed: Mayweather Has Been Ducking Me For Years!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
    Yawn.

Maidana = Welterweight champion

Hatton= Welterweight champion and P4P

Ortiz= Welterweight champion

Khan= Not a champion at 147 and got knocked out at 140

#FloydRuinsLives
    Yawn. Mayweather - "Belts don't do nothing but collect dust"

Besides beating the Broner/Bertos of the world what did those guys who you made excuses for do at 147?

Khan= If Floyd fought him, Floyd fans would have said … but but belt ABC had him ranked #2

They even did that for Juan Marquez: … but but he was ranked #2 P4P bla bla bla

Floyd didn't even know Guerrero before the Berto fight. PLUS it was a repeat of the Ortiz win (beating Berto).
    ##Floyd_fans_excuses!

Soon we will be seeing another thread started by a Floyd fanatic that his opponents beating Berto and then later Floyd beating Berto is good enough to consider him TBE.

Last edited by ADP02; 10-08-2018, 10:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      I've mentioned this in a previous thread. This one counts as an official duck on Mayweather's record. It most certainly is.

I say this because remember when he had that online poll for the fans to pick his next opponent between Maidana and Khan? The fans overwhelmingly chose Khan over Maidana but he chose to pick the least popular fighter anyway which was Marcos Maidana.

I'm pretty sure that Floyd Mayweather, Sr had a lot to do with it because Amir Khan has a great jab which is Floyd's greatest weakness.
      ------------------------------------------------

90% of the fake fans were in Pakistan. Pakistanis play cricket only and before Khan they probably had no clue who Floyd was.
      As for Khan's "great jab", where was it when he fought Prescott or Garcia or Canelo or even his last fight where he struggled like the BUM that he is?

Khan's fans are 90% Pakistanis and those guys don't watch boxing. Never have until Khan came along. Those are facts.
      Maybe you are Pakistani too?

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        Yawn. Mayweather - "Belts don't do nothing but collect dust"

Besides beating the Broner/Bertos of the world what did those guys who you made excuses for do at 147?

Khan= If Floyd fought him, Floyd fans would have said … but but belt ABC had him ranked #2

They even did that for Juan Marquez: … but but he was ranked #2 P4P bla bla bla

Floyd didn't even know Guerrero before the Berto fight. PLUS it was a repeat of the Ortiz win (beating Berto).
        ##Floyd_fans_excuses!

Soon we will be seeing another thread started by a Floyd fanatic that his opponents beating Berto and then later Floyd beating Berto is good enough to consider him TBE.

lol. Getting the shlt kicked out of you again in here, huh? Just save your tears. Everyone is tired of you crying all over the place because your boy wasn't good enough to beat Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          lol. Getting the shlt kicked out of you again in here, huh? Just save your tears. Everyone is tired of you crying all over the place because your boy wasn't good enough to beat Floyd.

How is that DUCKY?

You Floyd fans keep on saying:

But but but these guys were ranked …..

TRUTH at WW before Floyd:
          Juan Marquez = 0 fights

ORTIZ = 1 fight (knocked down 2X by Berto)

Guerrero = 2 fights (Berto and another nothingness)

Hatton = 1 (Went back down for 2 fights because he nearly lost at 147

Berto = 3-3 then gets the fight with Floyd

McGregor - No fights EVER

Floyd was ready to cherry pick KHAN or Maidana and picks the loser of the fight and fans selection.

and I keep laughing my head off!

If Floyd can fight a guy with no fights at 140 nor 147 or had a 3-3 record or struggled at 147 or never fought a pro fight in his life then why are you guys coming up with excuses for Khan or anyone else?

Floyd cherry picks and admits to cherry picking!!!!

SORRY for telling you the truth!

Comment

Working...
          X