Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Why Keep The Judge Who Scored First Fight For GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo: Why Keep The Judge Who Scored First Fight For GGG?

LAS VEGAS Canelo Alvarez is no longer concerned about the judges the Nevada State Athletic Commission assigned to score his rematch against Gennady Golovkin on Saturday night. When Golovkin first learned last month, though, that Dave Moretti will judge their rematch, he didn't understand the commission's choice. Moretti was the only judge who scored their first fight for Golovkin (115-113) and is the only judge from that bout who'll work their rematch, too.
    [Click Here To Read More]

you cant make this stuff up

Comment

And this is why canelo is so unlikeable. The guy has had some of the worst scorecards in his favor in the history of boxing. (not an exaggeration) yet he still complains about someone else getting favorable scoring in a fight that he deserved to lose. He's taken the crown as biggest diva in boxing by far.

Comment

Because majority of viewers agreed with that score card. No Draw and No 118-110 BS. Why buy off judges you red headed fvxkck?! You’re so much younger full of Clen and weren’t you born ready or something.... you had to buy off a judge! smh
        Last edited by MrShakeAndBake; 09-12-2018, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Hmmm... Because he got it right the first time?

Comment

I thought even the judge they're keeping was generous to Canelo. I sure as hell can't find five rounds he won in that fight. 8-4 GGG, no question in my mind.

Comment

I can't believe he asked that. Who's the pr guy for canelo?

Comment

Easy. The judge will score it for canelo this time no matter what. GGG needs a knock out or he is losing

Comment

Clenelia crying again, what a stupid diva cheat.

Comment

All you guys posting prior to me here will all eat your words on Saturday i can't waitt to hear yall cry and moan trying to make excuses up. Lmao phags

Comment

Working...
                    X