Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alvarez Makes Statement, Knocks Sergey Kovalev Out in Seven

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two KO losses to two guys with 50% KO percentages. He had the power and the boxing skills, just didn't have the chin to reach that HOF level.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1012 View Post
      Dude he's really not though...Alvarez just isn't American...there is no money in hyping some black Colombian dude who can't speak English.

Skills wise he is better than Ward. He was a much tougher test for Kov tonight that Ward was in either fight. Ward has always gotten by on the black American privilege and he has never really clearly beaten any good fighter in his life, just truth bro.
      Always the guys with boxing as part of their user name that make the worst comments. A Colombian kosta Russian and you make it about black privilege. Wtf??

Comment

• Originally posted by JimmyD729 View Post
        You’re dead right on this one
        Thank you, glad some others see it that way as well

Comment

• Originally posted by buddyr View Post
          i ****ing hate Harold ledderman. He gave kovalev every round except the 2nd. I had the fight 3-3 going into the 7th and kovalev was turning it up before the boom. No controversy this time
          I gave him 2 rounds total in the fight then he wins by K.O.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1012 View Post
            Sincere question - since it is so obvious apparently - what are Andre's real skills?
            Ward better jab defense counter punching in fighting body punching than Alvarez.What can Alvarez do better than Ward.

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
              You didn’t beat me to it because I wasn’t gonna respond. But it’s pretty sad.
              Yeah f-cking ridiculous to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                He didn't really fight any big punchers. Chilemba, Pascal, Hopkins, Caparello., none of them are huge punchers. I think Stevenson would have knocked out Kovalev if they had fought 5 years ago.
                I mean he faced Pascal and Boone 4 times though...Pascal is a really strong guy/puncher

I like Adonis and he always has a puncher's chance with that left hand...shame we never saw that fight

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Why the f-ck are so many people talking about ward? Those fights are history. Alvarez knocking kov out doesn’t lessen Ward’s win in the last fight. It’s sad to see posters so upset that a guy they like gets ktfo that they have to use the loss as an opportunity to complain about old sh-t.
                  they can't get over that Kovalev has lost 3 of his last 5 haha. Almost every post i'm seeing is taking a shot at Ward. They can't get over it.

Comment

• Originally posted by buddyr View Post
                    Well boxing scene, y'all still got Lomachenko and GGG until september 15th.
                    Lmmfao! Limited! Lmmfao!

Comment

• GYM is now home to the WBC, IBF, and WBO 175lb champion.

Comment

Working...
                      X